Flash drive died and I don't have a recent backup... mistakes have been made and I could use some help.

djgizmo

Discovered that my flash drive seemed to be dying while troubleshooting odd stability issues. During one of my troubleshooting steps of course I rebooted the server... and it never came back up.

Last flash drive backup was in the spring before I moved to 6.10

After I upgraded successfully, seems my auto backup never ran and of I don't have any manual backups. 

Here's where the mistakes were made.  Since the spring backup, I've replaced 1-2 of my data drives.   My parity drive hasn't changed.

I don't have any screen shots of the disk / drive order.   

-I do have my spring DISK_ASSIGNMENTS file.  

-I do have my license file

-I do have my network/docker/domain/indent cfgs

I'm not sure how to proceed.   

I'm aware that the array data isn't lost, but I had a boatload of docker containers running and my Home Assistant running on this as well. 

What are the steps to recover and get back to working order?

Well, I was able to boot on another USB drive, boot with the correct network config, and request a replacement key... however,  my array doesn't show any drives.   Based off my disk assignments file, looks like only 1 drive has changed since that backup.  I have selected what I believe to be its replacement (process of elimination)   

I'm deathly afraid though that if I start up, that my data will wipe due to this message in red.  "All existing data on this device will be OVERWRITTEN when array is Started"

(EDiT, looks like this red warning is only for the parity drive)

How should I proceed?

Should I just need to start the array?

Edited by djgizmo