the plugin tap not showing any plugins

Unraid version :- 6.9.2

I just discovered that my plugins page is not displaying, any installed plugins.

the only thing I am getting is the unraid logo.  I have left the page open - thinking that it might need a few mins but it has been over am hour.

image.png.088b29697b427814b1c62a60a2ab22c5.png

I have stopped and restarted unraid, and I am still having the same issue,  but as a side not I did get a docker alert informing me that my docker was at 95% but when I look it wasn't.  

all the other functions of unraid looks to me OK, as all my dockers, VM are running with no issues.

I have attached a copy of my diag logs

any ideals ?

tower-diagnostics-20221009-0934.zip

You probably want to go to Settings - Notification Settings and disable Plugin Update Check (never check).  

Additionally, it would be well worth your while to upgrade to 6.11 as there have been multiple changes and fixes to timeouts etc related to navigating to the Plugins page

2 hours ago, itimpi said:

Do you by any chance have an ad blocker installed in your browser?   If so you need to white-list your Unraid server as an ad  blocker can stop the Unraid GUI functioning correctly.

yes I do have a ad blocker for youtube,  which I had turned off and retry, but still have then same issue.

1 hour ago, Squid said:

Additionally, it would be well worth your while to upgrade to 6.11 as there have been multiple changes and fixes to timeouts etc related to navigating to the Plugins page

I have update my unraid to 6.11.  and the problem is with my plugins has gone,

the reason I was on 6.9 was because I was not able to pass through my ZigBee device into a VM Home Assistant.  and now that issues has returned. 😞

Zigbee error within HA

Error setting up entry ConBee II - /dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE2496880-if00, s/n: DE2496880 - dresden elektronik ingenieurtechnik GmbH - 1CF1:0030 for zha

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/asyncio/tasks.py", line 456, in wait_for return fut.result() asyncio.exceptions.CancelledError The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 357, in async_setup result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self) File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/__init__.py", line 112, in async_setup_entry await zha_gateway.async_initialize() File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/gateway.py", line 185, in async_initialize raise exc File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/gateway.py", line 172, in async_initialize self.application_controller = await app_controller_cls.new( File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/zigpy/application.py", line 138, in new await app.startup(auto_form=auto_form) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/zigpy/application.py", line 118, in startup await self.connect() File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/zigpy_deconz/zigbee/application.py", line 92, in connect self.version = await api.version() File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/zigpy_deconz/api.py", line 451, in version (self._proto_ver,) = await self.read_parameter( File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/zigpy_deconz/api.py", line 416, in read_parameter r = await self._command(Command.read_parameter, 1 + len(data), param, data) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/zigpy_deconz/api.py", line 301, in _command return await asyncio.wait_for(fut, timeout=COMMAND_TIMEOUT) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/asyncio/tasks.py", line 458, in wait_for raise exceptions.TimeoutError() from exc asyncio.exceptions.TimeoutError

time to google the issue

Edited by chris_netsmart
  • 3 months later...
On 10/9/2022 at 8:53 AM, chris_netsmart said:

the reason I was on 6.9 was because I was not able to pass through my ZigBee device into a VM Home Assistant.  and now that issues has returned. 😞

Zigbee error within HA

Error setting up entry ConBee II - /dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE2496880-if00, s/n: DE2496880 - dresden elektronik ingenieurtechnik GmbH - 1CF1:0030 for zha

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/asyncio/tasks.py", line 456, in wait_for return fut.result() asyncio.exceptions.CancelledError The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 357, in async_setup result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self) File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/__init__.py", line 112, in async_setup_entry await zha_gateway.async_initialize() File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/gateway.py", line 185, in async_initialize raise exc File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/gateway.py", line 172, in async_initialize self.application_controller = await app_controller_cls.new( File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/zigpy/application.py", line 138, in new await app.startup(auto_form=auto_form) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/zigpy/application.py", line 118, in startup await self.connect() File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/zigpy_deconz/zigbee/application.py", line 92, in connect self.version = await api.version() File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/zigpy_deconz/api.py", line 451, in version (self._proto_ver,) = await self.read_parameter( File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/zigpy_deconz/api.py", line 416, in read_parameter r = await self._command(Command.read_parameter, 1 + len(data), param, data) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/zigpy_deconz/api.py", line 301, in _command return await asyncio.wait_for(fut, timeout=COMMAND_TIMEOUT) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/asyncio/tasks.py", line 458, in wait_for raise exceptions.TimeoutError() from exc asyncio.exceptions.TimeoutError

time to google the issue

Hey Chris_Netsmart - were you ever able to fix this?  I seem to have run into the same issue, updated from 6.9.3 to 6.11.5 and my Conbee 2 in HA VM seems to be broken.

Been googling and trying things for a few hours with no joy.

Thanks! Jon