[6.11.x] "Array must be started to..." message when the array IS started

Go to solution Solved by mmwilson0,

Hi Forum,

I recently updated from 6.11.0 to 6.11.1. I applied the update initiated a reboot once I was prompted. The reboot hung for more than an hour, soI ended up holdlng the power button to complete a hard reboot. Once i finally got the unraid back up and running again, it was upgraded, but behaving oddly.

After i enter my encryption key and start the array, the array operations menu is missing a lot of the options that are normally visible there. Additionaly, i get the "array must be started" message whenever i try and visit certain menus. In the bottom left it does say "Array Stopped. Stale Configuration". Docker containers appear to be running though, and i can stream to Plex.

I have downgraded and upgraded the Unraid version twice now, hoping that would help resolve this, but it had no affect.

Attaching the diag bundle generated before i most recently downgraded OS versions. 

launchctl-diagnostics-20221010-2243.zip

image.thumb.png.47c19cef4de323f5e3c7a73ef55afbad.pngimage.png.0f4450d508adf37df17dd046cd840e48.pngimage.png.133628734bfce1571d4c7e90715ac793.png

Edited by mmwilson0
Appending Verison to title
  • mmwilson0 changed the title to [6.11.x] "Array must be started to..." message when the array IS started
  • 2 weeks later...