Port Forwarded but Still Not Accessible from Outside My Network

Hello - I have been reading through the forums and see that many people seem to run into the same issue, but I have as of yet been unable to resolve it. 

The My Servers plugin is up to date, the security certificate has been provisioned and i'm signed in. Everything looks good. I'm on 6.9.2 - i know that you're encouraging the upgrade to 6.11, but I have not done so yet. 

I have an ATT U-verse gigabit router and i have created a new Applications, Pinholes and DMZ port forwarding rule using port 5443 over TCP. I set both the HTTPS Port to 5443 and also the WAN Port, just in case the router didn't like the two numbers being different. 

Any other suggested steps? 

I used the Port Scanner and it says the port is closed. 

Below is how i have it configured. For the port forwarding on my router, i've got it mapped to the static IP of my server, as per the My Servers pop-up error message. 

image.png.7e04dbd96db3dbdfa3753ef728021546.png

Edited by Jackn123

If the port scanner shows the port is closed then the port isn't forwarded correctly, there isn't anything Unraid can can do about that.

Looking at your screenshot, I don't see where you specified Unraid's LAN IP for the port forward. Is that specified somewhere else?

OK - I think I know what the issue is, though i'm not sure I know how to solve it. I actually have two different subnets goin in my house, I believe. I forgot that when i set up my server a long time ago, i had to run it off of my google mesh router so that it would be on the same subnet as all my wireless devices / laptop / etc. So i think i need to find a way to pass access through two routers. My configuration is like this: 

Fiber line into ISP Modem > Ethernet to my Google Wifi Router > Ethernet out to a switch which then distributes out to my server and my desktop PC and other wired devices. That way, when i am on my wifi network, i have no issue seeing the server on the network. If i plug the server directly into the ISP router, then my wireless devices don't see the server on the network. 

Any idea how best to open a port on the ISP router through to the wireless router and then open the same port through to my server? 

I added a port forwarding rule for port 5443 to my server's IP address port 5443. So then should i also create a port forwarding rule on the ISP router to the Google Wifi router? 

Also - fyi - i went ahead and updated to 6.11.1 last night. All smooth. 

Edited by Jackn123

You are in a double-NAT setup with two routers. This makes port forwarding very difficult and isn't something we can really support, although you may be able to get it to work if you port forward port 5443 from the ISP's router to port 5443 on the Google router's IP. Then forward port 5443 on the Google router to port 5443 on Unraid's IP.

A better solution would be to work with your ISP to put their router in "bridge mode", which disables the routing function on their box and makes the Google box your actual router. You'll probably want to research this a bit first before doing it.