Can't get my folder mapping right for SABNZBD and RADARR

Go to solution Solved by Squid,

It seems like a lot of people have asked this question.  I have read all of the responses and watched the Space Invader videos (which unfortunately are out of date so didn't solve my problem).  Still can't figure this out.  I am sure when someone points it out it will obvious, but it isn't now.

Radarr gives me this error:

"You are using docker; download client SABnzbd places downloads in /config/Downloads/complete but this directory does not appear to exist inside the container. Review your remote path mappings and container volume settings."

I want to change SABNZBD to point to my share called media that has a Downloads folder and a complete and incomplete folder within it.

Can't navigate in the browse in SABNZBD folder configuration - I assumed it would be under MNT/User/ but nothing shows under MNT in browse.

Here is what I put in Docker setup for SABNZBD:

image.thumb.png.345201e09158aa497d5c4df5d4013ba3.png

In SABNZBD I see this - of course it is defaulting /config

image.thumb.png.a22943fea6b992f0142bc681a072f783.png

As noted, when I browse I can't find the mnt/user/media/ folder.  What do I do to correct this?

• Solution

In SAB, you've set the downloads location to be Downloads/incomplete.  Since this is a relative path, it's being stored within /config/Downloads/incomplete (which maps to /mnt/user/appdata/sabnzbd/incomplete

You want to set the downloads folder to be /Downloads/incomplete  That way it'll map to /mnt/user/Media/Downloads/incomplete

Do the same for the completed downloads folder

• 2 weeks later...

@Squid Thanks for the reply.  So when I update the location to /Downloads/incomplete it gives me the error "Cannot create directory /Downloads/incomplete".  I tried doing this with and without the directory already created.  So not sure what to do from here?

Never mind - I looked through some more posts and realized my docker settings were mixing case and not matching.  So I got it working.  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Edited by The Transplant