CPU Pinning

csimmons

I've noticed that after updating to 6.11.5, I can no longer modify my pinnings.  I can select what cores I would like to ping but it doesn't actually save.  I can hit save, which prompts its saving but that prompt disappears almost instantly and nothing actually changes.  Is this a known issue or something specific to my own system?  I've restarted and checked for errors multiple times.  Still having the same issue.  One thing to note, I can modify the pinnings for VM's, but not for Docker.

Edited by csimmons
1 minute ago, Squid said:

It works fine for me, so not something endemic

To clarify, are you hitting "APPLY" or is there an actual "SAVE" button present?

Sorry, I'm hitting apply which brings up a really quick please wait prompt in red which disappear in a second or so.  Essentially, apply seems broken for whatever reason for docker.

7 hours ago, ChatNoir said:

You should probably :

Whitelist the server adress on any adblocker or equivalent plugin on your browser.

Try another browser

I've done all of those things as well.  The problem still occurs with Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.  I've also disabled all blockers including pi-hole for a minute or two so I could test. I'll keep trouble shooting.