Jumbo Frames Warning Appears After 6.11 OS update

Hi All,

I updated my OS to the latest 6.11 version and now my CA Fix Common Problems plugin app is prompting a Jumbo Frames Warning shown in the screen capture below.  What makes no sense to me is I do not have a "eth2" interface.  I only have the two ethernet interfaces shown below which are "eth0" and "eth1" (no "eth2" to be found).  And I only use "eth0" and the "eth1" interface is disabled.  Additionally, my "eth0" "Desired MTU" parameter is set to 1500 and not 9000.  So why do I get this error?  Before I click on the IGNORE WARNING button I  would like to know what is causing this warning to appear.  Any info welcome.

Warning.png

Desired MPU.png

Edited by slipstream

I would guess, you once HAD an eth2 and used jumbo frames, now it is gone, but the former config is left over on your flash stick and found by the plugin.

In any case, the warning is harmless and can safely be ignored. Even a totally wrong MTU would not break anything, just would slowdown the LAN a bit for the first packets of a connection.