Re-building my array

My UPS crapped out on me at a very bad time, and to make a long story short, I had to replace my USB key and get a new registration key (Both of which have been done).  Version 6.9.2 has now been installed. (I had made a backup of that USB key and stored on my other PC but it is about one year old). Since then I have added a couple of new drives. Here is where I am at: Unraid array is of course not started. It is asking that I assign drives. I can figure out which 2 drives I used for my cache drive pool, but I am at a loss for what constituted my data drives and my parity drives. Now is there a way to:
a).  Peek into the drives and see if there is any data stored in there.

and or
b). I have a old backup of the USB drive. Is there a file in there that could give me a hint as to what drives were used for the parity or data drives?

Or, am I missing a much easier solution?

I'm very hesitant to start adding drives blindly (I have 6 drives that need to be assigned, either to the data pool, or the parity drives).

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks itimpi.
I am now going through the process of rebuilding the array, but it's going to be a while yet before it's completed. I did notice however when I go to the Docker tab there are no dockers installed. The page says "No Docker containers installed". Is it safe to assume they will appear once the Parity-Sync/Data Rebuild is completed, or is there an issue here? Do I have to do an additional step after the array is rebuilt?

Do you have access to the original flash drive (or at least the config folder).   All the settings for your docker containers are held on it.   If not then it is going to be a case of re-installing them I am afraid.

You want to make sure you have backups of your flash drive going forward after any significant change.  You can always easily make a manual backup by clicking on the boot device on the main tab and then selecting the backup option.    Automated backups can be done using the My Servers plugin (now the preferred method) or the CA Backup plugin.

I've been slowly adding back dockers and plugins and everything has been working out fine, until last night.  I was fixing an issue with the Deluge docker when suddenly all my share folders are screwed up. Normally, under the Share tab, I would have a folders for appdata, Iso, domains and so on and so forth. Now, all the contents of a particular folder (movies) is listed in one long stream of folders (including appdata, iso, domains, etc....) I cannot open one of these movie folders in Windows Explorer: none of them will expand to show the movie file inside. The folder that these movie folders are normally in is also there (../media/movies/...) These movie folders can be expanded and the associated movie file are inside the folder.  So... how can I remove those empty movie folders? Is it an issue on the way the User Cache Pool is set on each share folder? I'm listing the setting on a few of them below:

Use Cache Pool settings
appdata 

nasterminal1-diagnostics-20230107-1118.zip

appdata:                    only
appdatabackup:         no
data                          no
Domains                    yes
Downloads                yes
isos                           no
Media                        no
system                      yes
Strangely, the share folder zip is not present in the shares when I recall seeing it previously

On 1/7/2023 at 11:41 AM, StephenCND said:

appdata:                    only

This would be OK, except appdata has some files already on the array, and mover ignores cache:only shares.

Domains                    yes

I assume you really mean the share named 'domains'. Pay attention to upper/lowercase. Linux does.

domains should not be on the array if it will fit on cache or some other fast pool.

system                      yes

Of all the shares this is the one that should NOT be on the array.

Ideally, appdata, domains, system shares should all be on fast pool (cache) and set to stay there, so Docker/VM performance is not impacted by slower array, and so array disks can spin down, since these files are always open.

Set these shares to cache:prefer so they can be moved to cache.

Nothing can move open files, so you will have to go to Settings and disable Docker and VM Manager before running mover.

Mover won't replace files, and some of appdata is already on cache, so you might have to clean some of that up manually.