[Support] YouTrack

Balya

https://hub.docker.com/r/jetbrains/youtrack/

A project management tool that can be adapted to your processes to help you deliver great products. Track projects and tasks, use agile boards, plan sprints and releases, keep a knowledge base, work with reports and dashboards, create workflows that follow your business processes. Never force your process to fit the limits of a tool again. Unlike other project management tools, YouTrack can be customized to your needs!

• 4 weeks later...

Fantastic! Thank you for setting this up.

I am having an issue, and I was wondering if had a thought. The container will not start, and the following error is listed in the logs.

Config directory is not writable: /opt/youtrack/conf

There is a proposed solution here that requires changing permissions.

These are my installation settings:

-d
  --name='YouTrack'
  --net='bridge'
  -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles"
  -e HOST_OS="Unraid"
  -e HOST_HOSTNAME="Pterodactyl"
  -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="YouTrack"
  -e 'PUID'='99'
  -e 'PGID'='100'
  -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman
  -l net.unraid.docker.webui='http://[IP]:[PORT:8080]'
  -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Balya/unraid-templates/main/YouTrack/icon-200.png'
  -p '8765:8080/tcp'
  -v '/mnt/user/appdata/YouTrack/data/':'/opt/youtrack/data/':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/user/appdata/YouTrack/logs/':'/opt/youtrack/logs/':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/user/appdata/YouTrack/backups/':'/opt/youtrack/backups/':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/user/appdata/YouTrack/conf/':'/opt/youtrack/conf/':'rw' 'jetbrains/youtrack:2022.3.62571'

Is this the correct fix?

Update: The solution I linked above fixed my issue, but I had to change the permissions recursively on the entire YouTrack directory.

Edited by marionza
Updating with solution.
  • 3 weeks later...

I would very much like to test the tool but when I create my instance, whether I put 'host', 'bridge' or any other 'custom' network, Youtrack starts on the NAS IP and the web interface does not work.

If I try to fix the ip, Youtrack simply does not launch with the following error: Server Error

Please help me, tank's

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/16/2023 at 2:23 PM, marionza said:

Fantastic! Thank you for setting this up.

I am having an issue, and I was wondering if had a thought. The container will not start, and the following error is listed in the logs.

Config directory is not writable: /opt/youtrack/conf

There is a proposed solution here that requires changing permissions.

Is this the correct fix?

Update: The solution I linked above fixed my issue, but I had to change the permissions recursively on the entire YouTrack directory.

I got this working by running "chmod 777 -R /mnt/user/appdata/YouTrack" and then "chown -R nobody:users /mnt/user/appdata/YouTrack" 

Not entirely sure if this second command (chown) is needed but I did it to keep in line with the rest of my appdata folders.

On 5/13/2023 at 3:38 PM, Captain_OmNoms said:

Anyone have this working with a swag proxy-conf for a subdomain? 
YouTrack.mydomain.com?

I got it working with NginxProxyManager + Cloudflare Tunnel (ddns). I followed my normal procedure as when adding any other service - nothing special for youtracker.

Is your container running properly? The container stopped after install due to incorrect appdata permissions (fixed with the previous post)

After setup, I am getting a 

The server is overloaded or down for maintenance. Please try again later.

error notification when loading the webpage. Any one else getting this? 

The only errors I'm getting on on the logs are these two:

ERROR StatusConsoleListener Unable to locate appender "CONSOLE" for logger config "io.ktor"
ERROR StatusConsoleListener Unable to locate appender "CONSOLE" for logger config "jetbrains.hosted.entityBro"

Edited by Shu
  • 3 months later...
On 8/11/2023 at 3:35 PM, Shu said:

I got this working by running "chmod 777 -R /mnt/user/appdata/YouTrack" and then "chown -R nobody:users /mnt/user/appdata/YouTrack" 

Not entirely sure if this second command (chown) is needed but I did it to keep in line with the rest of my appdata folders.

Issue is that the app is trying to user a UID and GID of 13001:13001 instead of 99:100

• 4 months later...
On 8/11/2023 at 9:58 AM, Shu said:

After setup, I am getting a 

The server is overloaded or down for maintenance. Please try again later.

error notification when loading the webpage. Any one else getting this? 

The only errors I'm getting on on the logs are these two:

ERROR StatusConsoleListener Unable to locate appender "CONSOLE" for logger config "io.ktor"
ERROR StatusConsoleListener Unable to locate appender "CONSOLE" for logger config "jetbrains.hosted.entityBro"

You ever figure this out? Having the issue myself. Seems to work with no issue when accessed locally but when accessed through my domain it states the maintenance error.