shares gone after deleteing old docker image?!

Go to solution Solved by trurl,

Hi,

had my unraid server spaz out that i had to hard reset the whole server and that seem to have corrupted my docker image somehow that i had to make a whole new image and "reinstall" all dockers but thank f* for the templates are still saved in the appdata folder, so after everything was set up i deciced to delete the old docker image but that now has deleted all my shares oO
https://gyazo.com/f24c296837bae4a21816d13d80bbebd8

i do have a flash backup atleast taken 1 week ago so can that save the shares to import them back or am SOL ?

5 minutes ago, itimpi said:

The user shares probably disappeared because according to the syslog in the diagnostics the shfs process used to support User Shares had crashed.

7 minutes ago, trurl said:

User shares definitely broken but not clear why. Disable Docker and VM Manager in Settings, then reboot in SAFE mode and see if they come back. Then we can go from there.

hmm ok well will try reboot into safe mode after disable docker and vm manager

11 minutes ago, trurl said:

I wonder if your ZFS plugins are related.

atm actully not using ZFS even as might just remove the plugins.

well in safe mode seems all shares are back now so i guess i will reboot back into normal mode and see how it looks

Edited by Nothingtoxic
to no spam
  • 1 year later...