GUI hanging, Unassigned Devices not showing

sonofdbn
Go to solution Solved by sonofdbn,

Just over the last few days the GUI has hung and on the Main page instead of showing the single Unassigned Device that I have, in the UD section there is an animated unRAID logo. At first, I can still access a few things, including files on the UD, and most (but not all) docker containers and my Win10 VM still seem to be running. But gradually the whole system seems to hang. When I restart, everything seems fine (although I end up with an unclean shutdown - but that's another issue I think), but then after a while - some hours or a day or so - it happens again.

I'm on 6.11.5.

I've attached diagnostics and a syslog file. Hope someone can help.

syslog-192.168.1.14.log tower-diagnostics-20230227-2214.zip

Unfortunately It's happened again. GUI is getting unresponsive. Main tab shows up with the Unassigned Devices showing only the unRAID logo. (Pic is attached.) Can't get into other tabs, like Dashboard or Docker. VM is still OK, but looks like containers aren't running, or at least can't be accessed. Can't get to Plex, qBittorrent or Audiobookshelf from local network, for example.

I've uploaded the current syslog. Can't get to the GUI page for getting diagnostics. Parity check is running because of previous unclean shutdown.

Missing UD.png

syslog_2.log

• 2 weeks later...