Lost all my Docker configs?

Go to solution Solved by ljm42,

Hello,

I have a new Unraid server setup. I spent a lot of time setting up my docker applications. 

I went to update one of the dockers I setup but it fails due to "Configuration not found. Was this container created using this plugin?"

I found out this is due to my config files missing from my flash drive. I do not know how they could be missing from my flash drive as this was working this morning, and is no longer working now. I do not see my configs (except for a single, most recently created one).

What can I do about this? Am I screwed and do I need to restart my docker setup so these config files exist again? Why were they removed in the first place (so this doesn't happen again).

Screenshot 2023-02-27 at 5.38.55 PM.png

tower-diagnostics-20230227-1741.zip

Sorry last thing. I do have my AppData backed up via the CA Appdata Backup/Restore. It seems like backing up these dockerMan configs would be important for me to do as well?

It looks like CA Backup used to backup the flash drive, but they mention to use the Unraid.net Plugin now to do so.

I do have this Unraid.net plugin setup and it says Flash backup is "activated" but is it possible to download prior backups?

Edited by gustyScanner
19 hours ago, ljm42 said:

You can download the latest backup the My Servers plugin made, but not historical backups. See:

https://wiki.unraid.net/My_Servers#Restoring_Flash_Backup

Hmm, I had tried that but my configs were gone in the download as well. I solved this by manually going through and recreating. A bit of a pain but now I know and backup this directory.

For now I have CA Appbackup taking a backup of my flash drive so I can have historical backups incase I see this again.