Changed Email Address, Can't Associate Server To My Servers Plugin

Go to solution Solved by zspearmint,

Greetings!

I tried to do a little forum searching but came up empty. I know there was an account upgrade performed today so the troubleshooting performed below was part of it.

I went through and enabled MFA on my account and noticed my server was reporting offline. I attempted to login to the plugin with the correct credentials and it wouldn't work. I then signed out of the My Servers Plugin and uninstalled / reinstalled.

Now, when I attempt to login on the plugin, it recognizes I'm authenticated but because I changed my email address at one point, it states it is registered to another email. Here is the error:

Error: {"message":"Request failed with status code 406","data":{"error":"GUID already registered to another email (not matching [REDACTED])"}}

I thought the My Servers Plugin was supposed to be registered to accounts and not emails?

Any help would be appreciated :) Thanks!

Apologies for this issue. We just had another occurrence of this appear…on one of my test servers actually.

We're going to troubleshoot this issue tomorrow…it's the end of our day and we're all quite exhausted due to the user system update today.

Bear with us while we work on solving this. We will let you know when we have a solution.

5 minutes ago, zspearmint said:

Apologies for this issue. We just had another occurrence of this appear…on one of my test servers actually.

We're going to troubleshoot this issue tomorrow…it's the end of our day and we're all quite exhausted due to the user system update today.

Bear with us while we work on solving this. We will let you know when we have a solution.

Sounds like a plan, thanks!

4 hours ago, nekromantik said:

i have same issue and still does not work but for me I get username and password incorrect error when signing in from unraid using same creds as website.

Sorry for the trouble. There is a potential issue where the My Servers plugin might be referencing an old file that is cached locally. I'd recommend uninstalling/reinstalling the My Servers plugin, then navigating to a new page (to load the new files) to resolve that issue. 

16 hours ago, ljm42 said:

Sorry for the trouble. There is a potential issue where the My Servers plugin might be referencing an old file that is cached locally. I'd recommend uninstalling/reinstalling the My Servers plugin, then navigating to a new page (to load the new files) to resolve that issue. 

thanks that worked