Dockers cannot talk to each other on 1st boot, have to reboot get them to work?

I am having problems on "first" boot where my docker contairs cannot talk to each other (i.e. radarr to sabnzbd) 

Test was aborted due to an error: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, Error: ConnectFailure (No route to host): 'http://192.168.0.53:8080/api?mode=get_config&apikey=**intentionally deleted**&output=json'

This happens EVERY time I reboot the server until I reboot again and then everything is great until I need to reboot again.  

Can anyone please help?

unraid1-diagnostics-20230303-0913.zip

49 minutes ago, Squid said:

So if you restart Radarr it does work?  Change the startup order in the docker tab and have Sab starting first and add in a delay after it starts (all advanced view)

If I restart Radarr and Sabnzbd I still have the communication problem, the only way I have found to resolve is to reboot again.

@Squid

I can confirm just by stopping and starting the array everything is now working rather than a full reboot.  I imagine that if I had stopped and started the docker engine I would have had the same result?  I have been putting up with this for a good 6 months+ but thought I would ask about it today, any ideas?