Flash drive corrupted or offline. Need help!

Today in the monring i was using unraid without any issues.

Then i switched off the system and now after new start up unraid is not working any more.

I get the error message "Your flash drive is corrupted or offline".

grafik.png.1b97ccfde25f04ab9515e3f988530c59.png

When checking the flash eveything looks normal.

Strange is that my SSD cash drives are shows as unassigned drives.

grafik.thumb.png.012915806ee60b59e9a34972bbe53f64.png

How to solve this issue? I do not want to loose my data. ;-)

Thanks for help!

According to the diagnostics posted many of your configuration files on the flash are 0 length so it looks like you DO have corruption of some type.    You might want to consider putting the flash drive into a mac/pc to run a check on it, and after doing that deleting (or renaming) any .cfg files in the 'config' folder that are 0 length so that new ones with default values get created when you next boot Unraid.

I renamed the cfg files with 0 length but only the file myservers.cfg has been newly created with also 0 length.

I do not see any problem with the USB drive. I can modify files, create new files and upload data without any issues.

I am somehow helpless now. How to recover unraid from this state? Is there any backup of the data from last upgrade which i could use?

It's like try and error.

When searching for "Your flash drive is corrupted or offline" on google there are quite many people having the same issue but the solution seams to be different for lot of them.

Is there any official unraid support which could be contacted in such cases???

You're free to contact support as you choose (a link is at the bottom of every page here), and include a link to this post, your diagnostics etc, but answers are likely to be identical to what has already been itemized.

Get rid of the zero byte files and reboot.  And upgrade the OS version and not downgrade.

4 minutes ago, mr_cg said:

quite many people having the same issue

I don't think so.

4 minutes ago, mr_cg said:

but the solution seams to be different for lot of them

No different than saying that there's a knocking sound coming from your car when you're talking to a mechanic.

In terms of your specific issue, it appears to be actual corruption.