problem cache

jsteck

Good evening, everyone! I don't know what I did but my cache doesn't work anymore! In the Share tab I have my folders with the cache activate! The cache runs slowly! speed and as fast as array (=180mo/sec) whereas before it could go up to 900mo/sec.

How can I test my 2 nvme.m2

If anyone has an idea !

thank you in advance.

Edited by jsteck

so I cached only and the speed of transfer between Windows and unraid has not changed .but there is an amazing thing transfers it on unraid remains at zero for a few seconds and goes up to 1.4gb for 2 seconds then goes down to zero five or six seconds and starts to go up quickly again very little time,  I suspect the cache is dead.

tower-diagnostics-20230612-2035.zip

I change pc always in 10gbs it is a little faster I go up to 360mo / sec but there is always this funny phenomenon or the cache is not at constant speed on a unraid.

Edited by jsteck

I tried the 2 NVMe in my PC so formatting and it goes up between 1GB/sec and 2GB/sec so it is not dead... There may have been a problem because once (I had started emptying the user0) I am new in  unraid and I had thought that the user0 was a hacker (I was hacked a month and a half ago.... Biensure I stopped because I thought it was going to empty the whole array the error may come from here after put hacked I reset everything except the array

12 hours ago, jsteck said:

so I cached only and the speed of transfer between Windows and unraid has not changed .but there is an amazing thing transfers it on unraid remains at zero for a few seconds and goes up to 1.4gb for 2 seconds then goes down to zero

This suggests network (or source) is the problem, run a single stream iperf test in both directions.

I did the flow capped at 370mb / sec. what to do so that I find my 900 / 1000mb / sec I am at Freebox delta with all my network in 10gb sfp + even as ca the flow is only reached with my fixed computer my laptop is also in 10 GB / sec and it does not reach it is values I just formatted it I do a test without further delay ... Thanks again