Unraid connect

First let me say, TOP job on the unraid connect. Its a great addition and is so handy.

Just one question.

The live view when you click manage. Is this live view dependent on being viewable in the state below if you have a certain chrome extension running?

I only ask being my work computer hasnt got this site blocked (Thank god) but I dont get the same view at work.

Im thinking that work admin has some extensions blocked.

image.thumb.png.5be2a191004ff76db4b1b8bb7e067335.png

17 minutes ago, JWMutant said:

First let me say, TOP job on the unraid connect. Its a great addition and is so handy.

Just one question.

The live view when you click manage. Is this live view dependent on being viewable in the state below if you have a certain chrome extension running?

I only ask being my work computer hasnt got this site blocked (Thank god) but I dont get the same view at work.

Im thinking that work admin has some extensions blocked.

image.thumb.png.5be2a191004ff76db4b1b8bb7e067335.png

Do you mean the layout of the Dashboard. This will be different per machine as location is stored by cookies.

2 minutes ago, SimonF said:

Do you mean the layout of the Dashboard. This will be different per machine as location is stored by cookies.

Sorry no I dont mean the layout. At home I can see everything in the picture above. At work I can see the left hand bar, but I dont have the same functionality. At work when I click server management it gives me 1 box with some server info but I dont get any functionality. 

13 minutes ago, JWMutant said:

Sorry no I dont mean the layout. At home I can see everything in the picture above. At work I can see the left hand bar, but I dont have the same functionality. At work when I click server management it gives me 1 box with some server info but I dont get any functionality. 

This sounds more like there may be some sort of restriction applied to the browser in your work environment.