Cache Drive (nvme) is set to read only. Scrub and Balance will not run

I am pretty sure I did this to myself and I need help fixing this. For whatever reason last night I ran the balance and scrub at the same time and since then the cache drive is now throwing errors and in read-only. I have tried stopping the VMs and Docker and changing the cache on my shares to yes. I tried to invoke the mover to get the data off the cache drive and into my array. (not sure this is right). That did not work. I do have new memory coming in and maybe that will help? If not I am at a loss of what to do to fix this and keep my data.  Any guidance would be appreciated and I am still pretty new to the inner workings of unraid.

So i changed out my ram and I still cannot get the cache drive to write to the array. attached is the new diag. I feel lost, i disabled docker and vm, changed the cache prefer to yes and invoked the mover. its not doing anything and. if i use the file explorer on my pc and select the folders to move from the cache to a share on the array i get a permissions error. so what do i do to move the files, and then recreate the pool?

masterblaster-diagnostics-20230713-1954.zip

Edited by BigRed8150
more info

Wasn't fast enough, it must be done right after array start, to see if the cache doesn't go read-only, you have less then one minute, try again, disable array auto-start, reboot, open the terminal window and paste the command before array start, then do it right after the pool mounts.

when i run the mount command i get :

root@MasterBlaster:~# mount -t btrfs -o skip_balance dev/nvme0n1p1 /x
mount: /x: special device dev/nvme0n1p1 does not exist.
root@MasterBlaster:~# 

I also tried it without the p1 , mount -t btrfs -o skip_balance dev/nvme0n1 /x

Same result

Edited by BigRed8150
misspell

I am having the same issue. Definitely following this thread. I ran a Memtest86 on all 4 ram sticks and received errors. Then I ran the test on each stick individually but they passed. My ram sticks are mismatched (one set is 8gb sticks at 3200mhz and the other 16gb sticks at 3000mhz) but I run them at the default 2133mhz. Been running this way for over a year and never had a problem with it. I guess I'm going to back up the cache drive and move all the data to the array and format the drive. During this process I learned that backup plugin was deprecated so the last backup I have is from March *facepalm*.

cc1802ac-ab8d-4fc3-a1cd-d437e6572c6e.jpg