[6.12.2] UI bug, no disks listed, no cpu, etc etc.

Hi,

This is my third reinstall from scratch (wipefs on all disk, new usb key, etc, etc, really from scratch).

I have bug with the UI, i can launch VM/Dockers etc, i can modify configurations but i cant see my disks, i cant launch console, logs console (nothing appear, black screen).

Two pictures attached with main tab empty and the dashboard buggy. After a couple of minutes, the interface comes back.

I run with NPM and thats all for the moment.

Could you help me please? The diagnostic from my server is also attached.

Thank you !

Capture d’écran 2023-07-12 221426.png

Capture d’écran 2023-07-12 221407.png

troll-diagnostics-20230712-2220.zip

Edited by raumin

Were these diagnostics taken while the problem was happening? It doesn't look like any errors were logged.

Try bringing up the Javascript Console in your browser and see if there are errors. CTRL-SHIFT-I works on most browsers, or you can try right click -> Inspect -> Console

Also, if you have browsers/tabs left open on phones/tablets/other computers, close them all. Some people have issues with tabs being backgrounded and not properly letting go of resources.

9 hours ago, ljm42 said:

Were these diagnostics taken while the problem was happening? It doesn't look like any errors were logged.

Try bringing up the Javascript Console in your browser and see if there are errors. CTRL-SHIFT-I works on most browsers, or you can try right click -> Inspect -> Console

Also, if you have browsers/tabs left open on phones/tablets/other computers, close them all. Some people have issues with tabs being backgrounded and not properly letting go of resources.

Hi, thank you.

Yes, the diagnostic was taken while the problem happening.

It's bit weird, no tab/browser open on other computer. I'll try the javascript console thank you.

Otherwise, could it be a ram problem? Cache problem ? 

• 1 month later...

I was using OperaGX that time when I first set up my Unraid Systemn (2021 or something) and I had no trouble. I just changed to Firefox 6 months ago because I had enough of some OperaGX issues on daily Browsing. Firefox is an better option for me.

So now I wanted to set some things on my Unraid and tried to login in with Firefox and saw exactly the same UI problem like yours. Thought first it was Unraid and thats why I landed just here xD But I just remembered that I used OperaGX before and reinstalled that again and logged in to my Unraid and BOOM everything is normal.... (I also tried Edge = same issue)

So that means it has to be an Browser problem somehow. I don´t know what makes the difference between them but I am not motivated enough to troubleshoot the issue while I have found an workarround with OperaGX xD 

I would be thankfull anyways if someone finds a solution because I still prefer to use only Firefox for myself, don´t want to use tons of different browsers for every other issue :/ 

EDIT: Hmm just tried today again and got the issue also on OperaGX now.... I logged in over Domainname, if I login over local IP the view is normal again.... very strange :/ It works also on Firefox etc over Local IP. I guess yesterday I was in my Server also over Local IP. Browser says "not safe", it can be an SSL problem because over Domain it says "safe" and SSL is valid but I have UI bug. I don´t get it... on Unraid I use "accept only https" also...

Edited by X-E-Qt-R
new experience
  • 3 months later...
On 7/12/2023 at 4:22 PM, raumin said:

Hi,

This is my third reinstall from scratch (wipefs on all disk, new usb key, etc, etc, really from scratch).

I have bug with the UI, i can launch VM/Dockers etc, i can modify configurations but i cant see my disks, i cant launch console, logs console (nothing appear, black screen).

Two pictures attached with main tab empty and the dashboard buggy. After a couple of minutes, the interface comes back.

I run with NPM and thats all for the moment.

Could you help me please? The diagnostic from my server is also attached.

Thank you !

Capture d’écran 2023-07-12 221426.png

Capture d’écran 2023-07-12 221407.png

troll-diagnostics-20230712-2220.zip 107.53 kB · 1 download

did you find a solution to this bug? i am experiencing the same thing.

It only seems to happen when using the domain name.  but this is an issue for me as i travel a lot.