[Support] StreamMaster

austin

I have the same issues as other it seems. Installed and get 

2024-09-13 11:04:52.316 AEST [44] LOG:  database system is ready to accept connections
2024-09-13 11:04:57.121 AEST [78] FATAL:  role "root" does not exist
2024-09-13 11:04:57.177 AEST [80] FATAL:  role "sm" does not exist
psql: error: connection to server at "127.0.0.1", port 5432 failed: FATAL:  role "sm" does not exist
2024-09-13 11:05:10.933 AEST [160] FATAL:  role "sm" does not exist
Unhandled exception. Npgsql.PostgresException (0x80004005): 28000: role "sm" does not exist

Then eventually dies on

fail: StreamMaster.Infrastructure.EF.RepositoryContextInitializer[0]
      An error occurred while initializing the database.
      Npgsql.PostgresException (0x80004005): 28000: role "sm" does not exist

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I'm having trouble getting this docker working.

I can add EPG&M3U, but then I cannot synch it with Plex.

I also see following error:

couldn't find handler for /lineup_status.json

couldn't find handler for /discover.json

I've tried with the image channels and with the image current, both have the same problem apparently.

The current version seems to be stabled (with the synch) than the channel one (which has a totally different UI, and it hangs itself after a couple of hours)

Anyone experienced the same issue?

On 9/27/2024 at 9:02 PM, OscilxJP said:

Ive noticed that the SM container takes up all the RAM on my machine (62gb). Looking at docker stats SM starts gradually eating ram until the machine crashes. Am i the only one? Anyway to resolve this. 

I am having the same issue. It slowly eats up all my ram then crashes the dock. 384Gb ram total. This sucks because this actually works really well in plex, emby and jellyfin until this happens. Does anyone have a solution or suggestion?

16 hours ago, IllMethods said:

I am having the same issue. It slowly eats up all my ram then crashes the dock. 384Gb ram total. This sucks because this actually works really well in plex, emby and jellyfin until this happens. Does anyone have a solution or suggestion?

Yup same issue here, are you guys also using SD ? 
First it used to crash my whole unraid server, now i limited the memory but after 20 min it still crashes the container ... Any luck anyone ?

I've tried it off and on, but there is a much better "Channels" version that they makes changes to sometimes and it wipes out my settings.  I wish Senex, the developer, would open it up and let a lot of contributors move it along faster because it has tremendous potential.  I'd even pay something reasonable as a one-time supporter contribution, but seems like he wants to keep it as a mostly personal project.

• 2 weeks later...