[Support] Unraid docker container permission

Hello,

I am new to unraid and I hope if someone could help guide me to the right direction.

When I tried to output unraid to my SMB share it said that I don't have permission to read or write. May I ask if anyone can guide me on how to add permission to unraid so that it can output converted files to my SMB share drives?

If it is not possible, may I ask on how do I share the output files from handbrake transcoded files so that I can access on my PC?

Thank you so much for your time.

I apologize for my unclear question. I'm not sure what to provide.

I have shares smb with log-in and password. I can access it via windows PC.

I was hoping to allow handbreak running unraid as a docker container to export its transcoded files to the already "shared" folder smb so I don't have to transfer it over to access it from my PC after handbreak finished.

The transcode taking place source is from "input folder" which is shared via SMB. I copy files from my PC and put it there. Then in handbreak I chose the input folder (which unraid can access). However when I sent export destination to and choose my output folder shared via SMB it doesn't have permission. The transcoding happining within Unraid server as handbreak is running as a docker container.

However I think even though the allowed destination for me to export the file default is "output" in handbreak. I went to the setting and change the default destination to my SMB shared drives and I think it worked. I am not sure how, but I think it worked.

Thank you for all of your help.

Screenshot 2023-10-06 071559.png