What keeps happening to my drives and why does my Docker become unwritable?

Hello all, I am having an issue and I can't figure it out. For some reason (this isn't the first time) my instance just decides it is done... I woke up this morning to an error and I am just able to get to it (emailed to me) that my docker file is unwritable and I couldn't access any of my docker instances. Come back and most of them are offline and I don't know why (I have auto update turned off for all dockers right now). The ones that showed online, I couldn't reach the web UI for any. Usually to fix this, I have to do a full reboot and most the time Unraid hangs and I have to do an unclean power down. I tried stopping docker and then restarting it and I get an error "Docker Service failed to start (Couldn't create socket: [2] No such file or directory." I uploaded the logs for before I do my reboot in hopes that someone could have some answers as to what is happening. I am sure it is something I am doing wrong or a setting that I might have over looked messing everything up but hope that someone more experienced can help me pin point what it is.

image.png.649d6d6990a0b198fc18aa96a92df769.png

nasty-diagnostics-20231015-1749.zip

I thought that my docker image was corrupted last time and I deleted it and started new but it kept happening. If I reboot the server everything comes back perfectly even with an unclean shut down. It could be a ram issue but then I would expect that Proxmox would also have issues and it doesn't. I am virtualizing unraid on proxmox and have been for ever a year with no issues, the issues just started after about a month or two ago.