UnRaid Server Crash - Please help!

Go to solution Solved by knarf0007,

I extracted the /config folder from the current USB-Flash drive, created a new flash drive (64GB) and copied the /config to new usb stick. I ended up with a strange kind of error (see the attached picture). I booted with a different UnRaid stick and the server booted correctly. So, it seems that I haven't an hardware issue but an issue with the usb stick and the config data itself. Any idea what to do next? Thanks 

IMG_4115.jpeg

3 hours ago, knarf0007 said:

I extracted the /config folder from the current USB-Flash drive, created a new flash drive (64GB) and copied the /config to new usb stick. I ended up with a strange kind of error (see the attached picture). I booted with a different UnRaid stick and the server booted correctly. So, it seems that I haven't an hardware issue but an issue with the usb stick and the config data itself. Any idea what to do next? Thanks 

IMG_4115.jpeg

Never seen anything like that display so no idea where it could be originating from.

• Solution

During troubleshooting the unraid-server wasn't connected to the network. After connecting the server to the network, I was totally stunned 8-))))))))) that the GUI is accessible and also usable. Everything looks fine and after replacing the license key, everything is up and running again. I can open a working terminal via SSH. On the local screen I still see this weird screen as shown above and no local terminal. I'm not really sure that everything is fine, but for now, I'm pretty happy!!!