My trial expired in the 16th century

gssdu

Haha! Most bugs aren't funny but this one got a good laugh out of me. Thanks for reporting this.

Will need a few things to troubleshoot:

On your server can you please navigate to /plugins/dynamix.my.servers/data/server-state.php, this will display the JSON data that I use to populate various components throughout the webGUI.

Please find and provide the following three values

1. connectPluginVersion (if you have it installed)
  2. osVersion
  3. expireTime

Please do not copy paste the whole output of the JSON as it contains a few details you don't want shared on the forums

If you use Firefox it should automatically format the JSON to make it easy find these key value pairs. Otherwise you may need to CTRL/CMD + F and search the page to make it easier.

• Confused 1
On 10/30/2023 at 7:59 AM, gssdu said:

Not sure exactly what is going on here, some date/time conversion bug? The mouse-over text on the upper-right of dashboard for "Trial Key Expires in ..." reports my key expiring in 1704.

Not a critical issue, but somewhat amusing.2023-10-30_22h48_20.png.e96a56568528c6a1d96004f30ab0e2a2.png

Just to rule this out, can you confirm you are not a Vampire running a legacy version?

• Haha 4
7 hours ago, gssdu said:

Didn't find this; did you mean /usr/local/emhttp/... ?

That file, as the extention indicates, is just PHP code, no JSON there.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. In your browser navigate to the path that I specified.

Ex:

https://tower.local/plugins/dynamix.my.servers/data/server-state.php

Then you'll see the JSON output from the PHP.

Again don't share the whole file output just the three values with expireTime being the most important here.

On 11/3/2023 at 5:44 AM, gssdu said:

Ha ha! Sorry I looked at that and saw a Linux path, not a URL, so went straight to the terminal.

Here you go:

"connectPluginVersion":"2023.09.08.0637",
"expireTime":1699631168000,
"osVersion":"6.12.4",

So sorry for the delay. For some reason I didn't get an email notification and I've been very heads down working on future Unraid stuff. So I'm just now seeing this :(

Working on this component today so I'll be attempting to re-create and fix.