Went from Missing 1 Disk To All Disks

So, my unraid server suffered a loss of a drive a few weeks ago. Nothing I was too concerned about, as I had a parity drive and figured it may just have been a loose cable or something. Went in, reseated the power and sata cable on the drive. Restarted the server. Now ALL my drives are gone. Tried moving everything to a different box. Same issue. Tried a new Unraid USB just to see if maybe that was the problem. Still nothing. Looking at the logs, it looks like Unraid does "see" two of my drives (my samsung ssd and one of my WD drives) but I can't make heads or tails of this and I'm kind of panicking. Can anyone help get my drives back? Logs are attached. Thanks in advance!

syslog.txt

10 hours ago, trurl said:

Can you see the disks in BIOS?

Attach Diagnostics to your NEXT post in this thread 

Diagnostics attached. Thanks!

1 hour ago, itimpi said:

Is there anything that all drives share that you might have disturbed?   If using a HBA is it well seated in the motherboard?

There is not. It's just an old pc that I had laying around. Plugged all the drives directly to the motherboard. 

lwfcvault-diagnostics-20231201-0951.zip