Cannot install Apps anymore

Hello,

I intalles a minecraft server and Adguard Home and all worked fine. Then I installed macinabox and this didi not worked as my cpu is to old.

After the unsuccessfull install of machinabox all other installed apps stopped working. I could noch uninstall macinabox so I formated the data disk und restartet the Unraid OS usb stick.

since then I am unable to install new apps. The community plugin is installed.

Please help.

Thanks

Jens

Edited by Fusss
1 minute ago, trurl said:

OK, I see now in your docker.cfg you have specified to use a folder instead of a docker.img.

I've never done it that way and have never seen a need for that. I think it is just a lazy way to let docker space grow uncontrollably.

okay...then i change directory to what?

Just realised you have set docker to use a directory rather than an image file.    I would suggest /mnt/user/system/docker.    If you use a file instead then the default name of the file is docker.img.   It is normally under the ‘system’ share - not sure why it is in the ‘domains’ share for you!

7 minutes ago, Fusss said:

I could install adguard and minecraftserver again. How can I do a backup of adguard and the minecraft server? I need a backup for the childrens minecraft in case I have to reinstall all again.

The templates that have the settings you use are stored on the flash drive and you can re-install docker binaries using previous settings via Apps->Previous Apps->Docker.   You want to install the Appdata Backup plugin that can automate making a backup of the working set files for each container (normally held in the appdata share).  That plugin can also make a backup of the flash drive if you want.