Windows VM startup problem after cache scrub and balance 6.12.4

Go to solution Solved by JonathanM,

Alright long story short. Had a crab ton of errors (87% full error log) looked that one of my cache drives in the cache pool was out of sync. I rebooted my server, scrubbed and rebalanced and that fixed my problem. Went to to start my VM's and my libvirt appeared to be corrupted. I deleted that image, restarted VM services. Remade my VM pointing to the original vdisk1. Wouldnt load using vitrio (only showed the skip startup.nsh message) but would load with IDE selected. Honestly no idea what those two differences are and that could have screwed me. Anyways, shut down the VM and went to work incase that was the original cause of my errors, I didnt want them blasting all day. Came home, loaded up the VM and got the skip startup.nsh on both setting again. I attempted to re delete my libvirt with no success. I also attempted to add a boot from file via OMVF. At that point I would just getting a solid blue screen that would eventually shutdown the VM. Did I lose all my data somehow? any advice? 

lyoton-syslog-20240123-0345.zip

8 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Pool should be OK now, if the VM doesn't start the vdisk may be damaged, do you have a backup you could restore?

I do not have a back up. However; It worked in the morning after the pool was fixed. And then suddenly didnt. There were 0 changes to the system. Not sure how the vdisk could have been corrupted then. Anyway to investigate if the vdisk image is actually damaged