New Server can not get a Trial Key

Hey, I have the following problem. 

I have created a new server with the Unraid installer, entered everything ( IP, name etc ) After booting up I set my password and wanted to get a trial key for testing. 

And now I have the following problem " The maximum trial period has expired, please consider purchasing a license " what exactly do I do now ?

The USB stick is new, and the server has not seen any Unraid before.

https://iwintra.net/uploads/medaria/60a56673-bde0-4ea9-816a-4fb773c17ba3.jpg

The problem might be that the USB stick you purchased does not have a unique GUID which is a requirement for the licence, so if someone else has a USB drive with the same GUID they could have already started a trial earlier and Unraid does not realise you are somebody different.

I would suggest that you contact support giving them the GUID of the drive that you are trying to get a licence for and they should be able to clarify/resolve) your issue.

2 minutes ago, itimpi said:

The problem might be that the USB stick you purchased does not have a unique GUID which is a requirement for the licence, so if someone else has a USB drive with the same GUID they could have already started a trial earlier and Unraid does not realise you are somebody different.

I would suggest that you contact support giving them the GUID of the drive that you are trying to get a licence for and they should be able to clarify/resolve) your issue.

So according to Unraid, I have a GUID 

https://iwintra.net/uploads/medaria/7db8fb29-3171-43c6-acad-8aa3ba83c531.jpg

Licence issues cannot be sorted out on the forum - all we can do is suggest things that might cause problems.  You need to contact support to get this resolved.

33 minutes ago, Auroa-Cloud said:

Well, I wouldn't call it cheap with 128GB and 20€

This is overkill for Unraid - Unraid only uses something like 2-4GB of space on the flash drive.

1 minute ago, itimpi said:

Licence issues cannot be sorted out on the forum - all we can do is suggest things that might cause problems.  You need to contact support to get this resolved.

This is overkill for Unraid - Unraid only uses something like 2-4GB of space on the flash drive.

I have already contacted, and may be overkill, but under 64GB / 128GB I just have no more USB sticks, and I do not buy more, it is not worth it if I can buy a 4 GB stick for 3 € and a 64GB stick for 10 € or 128GB for 15-20 €