Smart Error on one disc

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

I did so so i oply open ports i need to connect with from outside. 

I cant offer a Webside from my location cause it would use a webserver and with it it has a vector for attack. But how do reral webside and Service Providers handle this problem?

can i somehow see if the attack was sucessfull what he did why the dockers were shut off and lost and if i got now some ramsoomware on my Unraid ?

First i wanna start with a Game server for 2 or 3 maps of games i play with freiunds next would be a TV streming oder multistream for Twitch or Kick.

I need a peronal cloud for my Differnet devices to have one notpaid store for music videos and Pictures

I wanna learn more about Docker use and build and this comes later.

I find it very interesting that my docker still works in system even if i deinstalled all applications there, therfor i think i got now a docker ramsomware 😄 can this be ?

1.png

later i wanna use this cloud also as chainholder for all different wallets i use and as i know cryptowalltes liek torrents use all kinds of ports between 20.000 and 50.000 at once.

And last but not least to have a own webserver with offering different ppoe Mining pools 😄

yes he is cool watched few allredy from him

is the docker behavior normal? Or do i need a totaql unraid new installation?

Ok to put in a VM is a good idea, but when i install a docker app that handels a specific game map its allready a container so how do i place this dopcker in a VM so i can offer this Map outside?