Bios update - not booting anymore!

Go to solution Solved by Sptz87,

Apologies for yet another support thread but I'm afraid this is a more pressing issue. 

I flashed my Gigabyte's B550i bios to the latest due to security patches etc, all went smoothly, reconfigured everything again and when trying to boot it doesn't move past the POST image / motherboard logo. 

So I assumed this might be secure boot. When I first setup unraid I had to go to Secure Boot options, change to Custom, "Enroll EFI image" and select the "bootx64.efi" (something like that) in the flash drive under EFI > boot. So I did that and same issue, doesn't move past the post image. I tried resetting secure boot, using just Standard / factory keys but upon reboot that takes straight into the BIOS with pop-up messages stating something like "Invalid keys. Please change them" or something alike. 

Does anyone have any idea what I can do? Is it even possible that due to a bios update the keys in unraid for secure boot don't work because it detects as a new PC?? 

2 minutes ago, itimpi said:

As far as I know Unraid does not support Secure Boot so it needs to be disabled at the BIOS level.

I've been using it since I first set it up though. As I said, I had to "Enroll EFI image" from the .efi file under EFI>boot. It worked with no issues. Until now after the BIOS update 

I'm going to do a good old reset cmos and see if that does anything. If not Im gonna flash my Samsung fit plus with a fresh copy of unraid and see if it boots at all.

Still think this shouldn't be necessary, I'm 100% sure it's not a bios setting as it's literally a carbon copy of what I had before updating.