HDD SATA splitters or Adapters?

I could use a suggestion/advice, I have two StartechUSA trayless 3X5 HDD modules, each 5 HDD unit is powered by 2 SATA inputs.  I have a Seasonic Gold 850W single rail power supply.  I also have 2 single StartechUSA units for each of my parity drives, along with 3 SSD's inside my Antec 1200 case.  I would like to power the 3X5's modules with two separate cables from the PSU instead of using one line.  The problem I'm seeing is I don't have enough SATA outputs on the PSU.

I'm wondering about SATA splitters or using the PCIe 8 pin to 6 pin adapters I have listed below, and run SATA power from them to the module or to a single HDD as required.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DV1Z32Y?starsLeft=1&ref_=cm_sw_r_cso_em_apin_dp_SK62JH351KREWD0Y9ZYA

Amazon.com_ Cable Matters 2-Pack 6 Pin to 8 Pin PCIe Adapter Power Cable - 4 Inches _ Electronics.html

5 hours ago, Walter S said:

The problem I'm seeing is I don't have enough SATA outputs on the PSU.

Do you have any molex connectors on the PSU?   You are likely to get better results with molex->SATA connectors as the SATA splitters can not reliably split more than 2 way whereas you can normally get 4-way with Molex ones as the molex connector can carry more current without voltage sag.

I forgot to mention, my PSU is modular and all the 6 pin SATS power outputs are all taken.  That's why I came across those 8 pin to 6 pin adapters.  I do have open PCIe 8 pin outputs and wondered if that might be an option.  I'm just concerned the pin assignment (on the PCIe) might not be what I need.  I don't want to short anything out.  

the punch-down idea might be an option thanks Michael_P.  I just don't want to put too many HDD on one line.