Syslog flooded with "error: malloc_share_locations" when mounting real debrid

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

I have upgraded from 6.12.4 to 6.12.8 and then started noticing syslog being flooded with the following error after mounting "debrid: /mnt/user/real-debrid"

Unraider emhttpd: error: malloc_share_locations, 7197: Operation not supported (95): getxattr: /mnt/user/real-debrid

The mounting command :

/mnt/user/appdata/rclone_rd/./rclone mount debrid: /mnt/user/real-debrid --dir-cache-time 10s --allow-other --daemon

I have tried rebooting the server and still having this error. For now, the solution to stop this error from happening is to unmount it.

I'm hoping there is a way to fix this error without unmounting it.

unraider-diagnostics-20240305-2337.zip

18 hours ago, JorgeB said:

You should not mount anything else under /mnt/user, that is reserved for Unraid, use a different mountpoint, like the UD created /mnt/addons for example

Thanks again. I did test it and used /mnt/addons as the mountpoint and that stopped the errors I'm getting.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, nraygun said:

I didn't know you could share a mount from UD. How is this done?

Click on the settings icon for a mount and set the Share option

you may also need to set the global share options under Settings->Unassigned Devices.

2 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Click on the settings icon for a mount and set the Share option

you may also need to set the global share options under Settings->Unassigned Devices.

Cool.

Now I just need to know how to get the borg mount in the UD area. But it sounds like that might not be possible.