USB is Not Read-Write After Upgrade

I upgraded Unraid from 6.12.6 to 6.12.8.  When Unraid rebooted, it did not come up.  After doing some troubleshooting, it appears that my USB is read-only.  I read through the forums and tried to run checkdisk from Windows but Windows is unable to since it is ready only.  I tried to use diskpart as part of Windows to disable Ready only but it hasn't worked.  The USB isn't that old and it is a 64-GB SanDisk.  How can I make it read-write?  If I need to start over, how do I do that without losing my configurations and plugin configurations?  I did take a backup of the USB before I upgraded.  Any help would be appreciated.

So I got a different brand new SanDisk USB drive (wanted to test this first before I wiped my original USB), installed Unraid 6.12.8, copied over my entire config folder from my backup to the new USB, and it will not boot up.  It is coming up with an error during the boot process:

"jq: error: Could not open file /boot/config/plugins/disklocation/disklocatoin.conf: No such file or directory exists"

I checked that location from 2 different backups I had from the USB and neither of them have that file in that location.

Thank you, I was able to boot up into Unraid!

It appears I am unable to do anything to my original USB drive which has my license key on it.  Is there any utility that could format it successfully?  I have tried a few but no success.

Looking at purchasing a replacement USB drive, any recommendations on what USB drives would work best?  Reading through the forums, it is recommended to have USB2.0 and 32GB or less; that is hard to find these days.  Any newer models?