Disks screen blank when exploring files and going back to main webUI

Anytime I explore a disk contents within the webUI, and then go back to the Main Tab in the webUI, all my disks don't show up, and my unRAID becomes more unstable. Trying to go to the webUI Terminal doesn't launch the Terminal (white screen), but I can navigate to other tabs. Trying to download diagnostics just seems to hang the UI, though I can hit Esc to quit the window. I can also launch VMs, and connect to shares via SMB, so things are working. Trying to manually invoke the Mover never seems to move any files, whereas hitting the "Move" button always used to invoke the Mover with older versions of unRAID.

This UI issue seems to resolve when I reboot/shutdown the server and restart it, but will reoccur once I explore any disk. SMARTCTL doesn't show any issues on any of the disks. 

Given 10-20 minutes, the disks finally refresh and show up, but the issue immediately happens again if I explore into any disk. Does anyone know what is going on here??? Thanks in advance!

453303623_Screenshot2024-03-25at12_48_27PM.thumb.png.3289fb40f627f4f1e0569b0dd6627ed7.png

alexandria-diagnostics-20240325-1247.zip

Edited by rvijay007
Add details about Mover
9 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Does typing

touch /mnt/disk1/junk

bring the devices back after a few seconds?

No, it doesn't.

Steps performed:

1. Clicked the button to explore the disk contents in the webUI

2. Clicked back to go back to the Main screen

3. Blank disks as in the original post photo

4. Since webUI terminal doesn't work, I ssh'd into the server and typed

touch /mnt/disk1/junk

5. Checked webUI, still nothing appears

6. Confirmed over ssh that file exists. Then deleted file.

7. webUI still doesn't show anything on Main

What happens if you boot in SAFE mode?

On 3/25/2024 at 3:50 PM, rvijay007 said:

Trying to manually invoke the Mover never seems to move any files

Doesn't look like there is anything for mover to do currently.

However, you need to reconfigure system share so it gets moved to cache. And nothing can move open files, so you have to disable Docker and VM Manager in Settings to get those moved.

1 hour ago, trurl said:

However, you need to reconfigure system share so it gets moved to cache. And nothing can move open files, so you have to disable Docker and VM Manager in Settings to get those moved.

I have moved the system share to the Cache. One thing I noticed is that my cache is reporting 90.4GB used, but I have a VM that alone is 400+GB, as show in the screenshots below. Is this a clue as to what may be going on since the values aren't even being reported correctly, or is this a different issue?

1820443653_Screenshot2024-03-27at1_37_46PM.thumb.png.fa251665dd3cf03b5311ec13d15f9415.png

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 1.39.04 PM.png