Random Freeze/Lockout since 6.12.10

Posted (edited)

Hey,
I've been 2 lockouts/freezes since I upgraded to 6.12.10 (might be unrelated but who knows).
I tried accessing the server through SSH but it seems to be completely locked out.
Only thing that helps is a cold shutdown through power button. 
When I try to reboot it just opens bios. I have to unplug the USB and let Windows repair it. After plugging it back in it works again.
Not sure if a USB could cause that lockout/freeze.

I managed to get the syslog and the diagnostics.
The freeze should have happened before 14:26 (where I booted it up again).

I do have macvlan activated since I own a Fritzbox but I followed the workaround here: 6.12.4 Changelog

Can someone identify the issue?

syslog-127.0.0.1.log homeserver-diagnostics-20240519-1434.zip

Edited by Ikeasofa

Unfortunately there's nothing relevant logged, one thing you can try is to boot the server in safe mode with all docker containers/VMs disabled, let it run as a basic NAS for a few days, if it still crashes it's likely a hardware problem, if it doesn't start turning on the other services one by one.

7 minutes ago, Ikeasofa said:

Can you memtest them in unraid somehow

There is a memtest option on the Unraid boot menu.    However if you boot in UEFI mode you should download the latest version from memtest86.com as that also works in UEFI mode. but it would not do any harm to also use it if booting in legacy mode.

I've got some information that there is a bug on Browsers that have some kind of energy saving option for tabs. The bug causes the system to freeze. Is this known? I have been using Microsoft Edge all the time. Just giving some ideas for my problem 😅