Slow Read Speeds from Array causing Movies to Stutter

Hello, I'm having an issue watching movies from my Unraid server streaming to Plex, Jellyfin, and even Kodi over SMB. I've done a ton of troubleshooting and it seems to be specifically high bit rate movies from the array start stuttering every few minutes. I'm not sure if there's something I can do to fix the issue. I have never had it in the past.

I have my Unraid Server with a 2.5G NIC and the Shield has a gigabit ethernet. I've run an iperf test and gotten 800Mb between both devices. I exported it and attached it below. I have benchmarked my drives and attached an image below. I've also attached my diagnostics.

The test file I have been using is a 58GB 4K DV Remux of Barbie. The file is on Disk 8 of the Array and buffers constantly when playing on Plex, Jellyfin, and Kodi. I copied the file to my nvme cache drive and it plays back fine with no stuttering on Kodi, so it seems like a read speed issue. But based on the benchmarks, I have plenty of speed I think? There is nobody else watching anything on the server. I'm kind of lost on what to do. I have not had this issue until recently.

benchmark-speeds.jpeg

iperf_2024-06-09_12-29-04.txt unraid-diagnostics-20240609-1217.zip