How do I view my Windows 10 VM once I passthru a GPU?

I feel like this is probably a simple solution, but I'm probably just not searching the correct terms. I was able to use Unraid's built-in VNC to view my Windows 10 VM up until the moment I configured it to work with the GPU (Quadro P2000); the option goes away unless I switch back to virtual graphics. I've watched a bunch of videos and read a bunch of guides, but they always seems to skip over this step. I also have Windows 10 Home installed for my VM, so RDP is not an option. I was following Spaceinvader One's Guacamole video, but he only covers RDP for Windows PC's and VNC for a Linux VM. My VM is Windows 10 Home and I am (usually) running it on Mac OS.

4 minutes ago, markrathgeber said:

I feel like this is probably a simple solution, but I'm probably just not searching the correct terms. I was able to use Unraid's built-in VNC to view my Windows 10 VM up until the moment I configured it to work with the GPU (Quadro P2000); the option goes away unless I switch back to virtual graphics. I've watched a bunch of videos and read a bunch of guides, but they always seems to skip over this step. I also have Windows 10 Home installed for my VM, so RDP is not an option. I was following Spaceinvader One's Guacamole video, but he only covers RDP for Windows PC's and VNC for a Linux VM. My VM is Windows 10 Home and I am (usually) running it on Mac OS.

Normally the vm will output to the gpu display ports which would be connected to a monitor.

You can add gpu as a secondary and still have virtual by clicking on green plus on left side

18 hours ago, markrathgeber said:

Would I be able to use it for GPU-optimized tasks like video encoding? I've seen some people use VM's for gaming remotely, so I imagine remote access to a Windows VM with a GPU should be an option.

The GPU would show in the VM so should be avalable for workloads even if Virtual is the primary display.

Personally for my Gaming VM I have a monitor hooked directly to it (Actually a monitor on my desk and a LOOONNNGG HDMI cable running to my big screen in the TV room) and for quick jobs I use RDP to remote in.

I have a TDARR node running on it along with a bunch of other tools that use the GPU when I'm not using it.

At one point I had a miner running on it.