flexget unMenu package

i quit for now till is more user friendly

if i set : rss: <url> it works but i have a file in received *.xml (b>Warning</b>:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at mpla mpla......

if i use :

headers:

Cookie: 'uid=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX;pass=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'

rss:

url: <url>

then i get an error is not valid url....

I have tried all combinations but no luck.This private tracker the rss works with mtorrent....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seem to be running into this bug:  http://flexget.com/ticket/1477</a>

Dont know if its anything that can be updated here

Might be able to... but will have to look into it.  I let the FlexGet.egg install all the dependencies and if one of them is SQLAlchemy 0.7.5 I am not going to change that.

EDIT:

So I looked into this a little last night.  I believe I can get SQLAlchemy 0.7.4 installed.  I have  modified the flexget package but need to test the install before I release it here. ChronoStriker1 would you be willing to test with the new package since you are the first to report this issue with flexget and SQLAlchemy 0.7.5?

OK, so there is a new flexget-unmenu-pacakge.conf file attached to the first post.  This one installs SQLAlchemy 0.7.4 over the top of the default SQLAlchemy 0.7.5 that is installed by flexget.  There is a bug/issue with flexget and SQLAlchemy 0.7.5 so this does fix that issue.

Thanks to ChronoStriker1 for doing some testing for me to make sure this fixed the issue he reported.

The Web-UI is working fine, but I encountered two problems. I am using the following configuration:

feeds:
  queue_from_imdb:
    priority: 10
    imdb_list:
      user_id: ur9999999
      list: watchlist
    accept_all: yes  
    queue_movies:
      quality: 720p bluray
      force: yes    
  tv_shows:
    preset:
      - transmissionrpc
    rss: <RSS FIELD>
    series:
      720p:
        - Game of Thrones
        - Breaking Bad
        - Family Guy
        - How I Met Your Mother
        - The Big Bang Theory
        - South Park
        - Once Upon A Time
        - Alcatraz
  movies:
    priority: 11
    preset:
      - transmissionrpc
    rss: <RSS FIELD>
    movie_queue: yes
presets:
  global:
    email:
      to: [email protected]
      smtp_host: smtp.gmail.com
      smtp_port: 587
      smtp_username: xxxxxx
      smtp_password: xxxx
      smtp_tls: yes
  transmissionrpc:
    transmission:
      addpaused: false
      host: localhost
      password: xxx
      path: /mnt/disk/cache/torrents/download/complete/
      port: 9091
      username: xxxx

1) Cron jobs are not working. It's not the actual cron job which is not firing, but the command is not doing anything. When I execute

/usr/bin/flexget --cron -c /mnt/disk/cache/.flexget/config.yml

, nothing happens, and the logfile remains empty.

2) When I add movies to the IMDB watchlist and run flexget, movies are added successfully. But it seems that the TMDB id of each movie is not determined, and therefore movie overview and year information is not available:

TLPvR

This is the output when I execute with "--movie-queue list"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMDB id    TMDB id Title                                 Quality         Force

tt1409024  None    Men in Black III                      720p bluray     True

tt1034314  None    Iron Sky                              720p bluray     True

tt0401729  None    John Carter                           720p bluray     True

tt0763831  None    A Thousand Words                      720p bluray     True

tt1214962  None    Seeking Justice                       720p bluray     True

tt1599348  None    Safe House                            720p bluray     True

tt1655442  None    The Artist                            720p bluray     True

tt1642665  None    Urban Explorer                        720p bluray     True

Anyway, thanks for this!

Thanks for this! Could you also bump the version up please?

Newer versions require python 2.7... which I do not want to use at this point.  There is no python 2.7 package from what I can tell.

I will look into it but at this point... I will not be updating to a newer version.

1) Cron jobs are not working. It's not the actual cron job which is not firing, but the command is not doing anything. When I execute

/usr/bin/flexget --cron -c /mnt/disk/cache/.flexget/config.yml

, nothing happens, and the logfile remains empty.

Um, that is not the cron entry that I add... did you add one yourself...  If you do not specify the the logfile location the I think it is in /root/.flexget/

2) When I add movies to the IMDB watchlist and run flexget, movies are added successfully. But it seems that the TMDB id of each movie is not determined, and therefore movie overview and year information is not available:

As far as this is concerned, see if you can find a bug report on the flexget website.  It might be that this has been fixed in a newer version, which I will not be updating to right now for the reason mentioned above. The output of the --movie-queue list seems to be correct with what the image shows.  Like I mentioned this seems to be an issue with flexget so see if you can find a defect entered on that site.

I assume you are running the beta version of unRAID?

Thanks for this! Could you also bump the version up please?

Newer versions require python 2.7... which I do not want to use at this point.  There is no python 2.7 package from what I can tell.

I will look into it but at this point... I will not be updating to a newer version.

Packages which require python 2.5 are available:

http://download.flexget.com/unstable/

As for the cron job, I first copied exactly the command which was already on the crontab, but it did not work. Then I tried fiddling around to see if there's something wrong, and still, it did not work. After re-installing the package, the cron job started working fine.

Glad the cron seems to be working for you know.

As for the python 2.5 versions.  I know that 2.6 is used most everywhere with SAB, SickBeard, Couchpotato, etc on unRAID.

I did not bother to look and see if the 2.5 version of Flexget would work on the 2.6 python install that is currently being used on unRAID.

If someone reading this can give me a little insight and might know if moving to the python 2.5 based flexget will work please let me know.  I will look into it and see if I can come up with anything.

I've re-encountered the same problem. It seems that if the FlexGet Web-UI is running and I manually perform the cron command (for testing purposes), nothing happens, i.e. nothing is written to the log file, and nothing happens internally (downloading of RSS feeds etc). However, if I terminate the web-ui, manually executing the cron command works as expected. Here's a dry run:

root@Tower:/mnt/disk/cache/.flexget# cat /var/log/flexget/flexget.log 
root@Tower:/mnt/disk/cache/.flexget# /etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_flexget stop
flexget-webui is already stopped.
flexget removed from crontab schedule.
root@Tower:/mnt/disk/cache/.flexget# su nobody -c "/usr/bin/flexget --cron -c /mnt/disk/cache/.flexget/config.yml --logfile=/var/log/flexget/flexget.log"
2012-03-08 23:07 WARNING  cron_env                      Your cron environment has different filesystem encoding (ANSI_X3.4-1968) compared to your terminal environment (UTF-.
2012-03-08 23:07 WARNING  cron_env                      Your current cron environment results filesystem encoding ANSI_X3.4-1968 which supports only ASCII letters in filenames.
2012-03-08 23:07 WARNING  movie_queue   movies          No movie id could be determined for [REQ]-Bad Boys 2 2003 1080p HDTV DTS x264-R KNORLOADING
2012-03-08 23:07 WARNING  movie_queue   movies          No movie id could be determined for The Doors Mr  Mojo Risin' The Story of LA Woman 2011 720p BDRip x264-DTS 755-CaLiBeR
2012-03-08 23:07 WARNING  movie_queue   movies          No movie id could be determined for Dracula Price Of Darkness 1966 720p BRRip x264 x0r
2012-03-08 23:08 WARNING  api_tmdb      movies          Could not retrieve url (HTTP 404 error): http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.search/en/json/bdfc018dbdb7c243dc7cb1454ff74b95/kung+fu+panda+duology+2008/2011+blu-ray+2d/3d+cee
2012-03-08 23:08 WARNING  api_tmdb      movies          Request failed http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.search/en/json/bdfc018dbdb7c243dc7cb1454ff74b95/kung+fu+panda+duology+2008/2011+blu-ray+2d/3d+cee
2012-03-08 23:08 WARNING  movie_queue   movies          No movie id could be determined for Kung Fu Panda Duology (2008/2011) Blu-ray 2D/3D CEE 1080p AVC DD5 1
root@Tower:/mnt/disk/cache/.flexget# cat /dev/null > /var/log/flexget/flexget.log 
root@Tower:/mnt/disk/cache/.flexget# /etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_flexget start
flexget added to cron
flexget-webui started as nobody
root@Tower:/mnt/disk/cache/.flexget# su nobody -c "/usr/bin/flexget --cron -c /mnt/disk/cache/.flexget/config.yml --logfile=/var/log/flexget/flexget.log"
root@Tower:/mnt/disk/cache/.flexget# 

I suspect there's something wrong with either the start or stop script.

Thanks

um... the short answer is to not execute the cron manually.  If you want it to run more often then set the cron time from the package.

If you let the cron job run at the top of every hour does it work?

The webUI is very immature right now, and the logging from it does not quite work.  There is a defect entered by me on the subject.

Yes, I know. I was just testing if the cron works, instead of waiting a whole hour. I think the version which is available in the unMenu package is rather buggy, considering the Web-UI was very primitive at that time (January). Also, there is another issue: a specific feed is running when executing manually from the Web-UI, but is not running from the cron job.

@Prostuff1

Thanks for this, I cobbled together a flexget install myself which I am still using at this point but I do depend on your Transmission package, so thanks for all your hard work.

You note:

?

I'm running flexget 1.02r2776 on the Python 2.6.4 that is in unmenu. Operationally its fine with the exception that I get

This error: http://flexget.com/ticket/801#

and the solutions posted sometimes appear to solve the problem, sometimes not.

Flexget still works so I ignore and just accept that it makes for a bigger logfile.

And this error (from the log file:)

2012-03-10 14:20 INFO     rss           thebox          Invalid XML received (line 2:-1: Document is empty
). However feedparser still produced entries. Ignoring the error...

Which I attribute to the tracker not flexget. Again it makes for a bigger log file but flexget still works so I ignore.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for this Prostuff.  Installed it today and after a bit of tinkering have it running and downloading nicely.

The only issue I have is Flexget related and how I can use a wild card in a series/movie name.  I download a fair bit of sport and ideally I could search for *Teamname* anywhere in the title and pull it down.  I just cannot seem to workout how to do that.

But not your problem Prostuff, but hopefully someone reading this thread can point me in the right direction.

Sorted, all good here.

One suggestion Prostuff, could one of the configurable edits be how often the cron job runs ?  I'd like to run it more than once an hour.

Thanks for this Prostuff.  Installed it today and after a bit of tinkering have it running and downloading nicely.

Sorted, all good here.

One suggestion Prostuff, could one of the configurable edits be how often the cron job runs ?  I'd like to run it more than once an hour.

um... the .conf in the first post has the "flexget schedule" variable.  You can set that to any crontab time and it will run when it is told to.  You could run it ever 5 minutes, 5 hours, or five days.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting some errors with the default cron job.  Logfile shows:

May 10 12:10:16 tdm crond[1184]: exit status 1 from user root su nobody -c "/usr/bin/flexget --cron -c /mnt/cache/apps/flexget/config.yml --logfile=/mnt/cache/apps/flexget/log/flexget.log"

when I edit the crontab and change the command from:

su nobody -c "/usr/bin/flexget --cron -c /mnt/cache/apps/flexget/config.yml --logfile=/mnt/cache/apps/flexget/log/flexget.log"

to

/usr/bin/flexget --cron -c /mnt/cache/apps/flexget/config.yml --logfile=/mnt/cache/apps/flexget/log/flexget.log

it works fine.

Is it a an error with the package or something wrong with my setup ?  How can I change the conf file to reflect the entry that works for me.  I went in to have a look and there are a few too many \\\\ for me to feel comfortable changing it.

I'm running RC3 right now.  It was happening on RC2 and b14 as well.

I've got your SABNZBD, SickBeard, CouchPotator and Transmission packages installed.  Simple Features rc2 and all of it's components, cache_dirs, sf ituneserver plg, sf webserver plg.

crontab contains the default unraid entries, a couple of rsync entries that I have for backups and the flexget entry.