Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

That doesn't appear to work either,please see the output below...

root@HPmicro:/etc# ls -l /etc/bin

/bin/ls: cannot access /etc/bin: No such file or directory

root@HPmicro:/etc# ls

DIR_COLORS      hosts                  modprobe.d/    rpc

acpi/          hosts.allow            motd          samba/

at.deny        hosts.deny              mtab          securetty

avahi/          hosts.equiv            mtools.conf    sensors.d/

cron.d/        httpd/                  netatalk/      sensors3.conf

cron.daily/    ifplugd/                networks      serial.conf

cron.hourly/    inetd.conf              nntpserver    services

cron.monthly/  inittab                nscd.conf      shadow

cron.weekly/    inputrc                nsswitch.conf  shells

csh.login      issue                  ntp/          skel/

dbus-1/        issue.net              ntp.conf      slackware-version

dhcpcd.conf    ld.so.cache            ntp.conf-      smartd.conf

exports        ld.so.conf              openldap/      ssl/

exports-        localtime              passwd        sudoers

fb.modes        localtime-copied-from@  printcap      syslog.conf

fstab          login.access            profile        termcap

genpowerd.conf  login.defs              profile.d/    udev/

gettydefs      logrotate.conf          protocols      unraid-version

group          logrotate.d/            random-seed    vsftpd.conf

gshadow        mc/                    rc.d/          wgetrc

hardwareclock  mediaprm                resolv.conf

host.conf      mke2fs.conf            rmt@

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

passwd file below, hope this helps

root@HPmicro:/boot/config# cat passwd

root:x:0:0:Console and webGui login account:/root:/bin/bash

bin:x:1:1:bin:/bin:/bin/false

daemon:x:2:2:daemon:/sbin:/bin/false

adm:x:3:4:adm:/var/log:/bin/false

lp:x:4:7:lp:/var/spool/lpd:/bin/false

mail:x:8:12:mail:/:/bin/false

news:x:9:13:news:/usr/lib/news:/bin/false

uucp:x:10:14:uucp:/var/spool/uucppublic:/bin/false

ftp:x:14:50::/home/ftp:/bin/false

smmsp:x:25:25:smmsp:/var/spool/clientmqueue:/bin/false

mysql:x:27:27:MySQL:/var/lib/mysql:/bin/false

rpc:x:32:32:RPC portmap user:/:/bin/false

sshd:x:33:33:sshd:/:/bin/false

gdm:x:42:42:GDM:/var/state/gdm:/bin/false

avahi:x:61:214:Avahi Daemon User:/dev/null:/bin/false

avahi-autoipd:x:62:62:Avahi AutoIP Daemon User:/dev/null:/bin/false

messagebus:x:81:81::/dev/null:/bin/false

pop:x:90:90:POP:/:/bin/false

nobody:x:99:100:nobody:/:/bin/false

istat:x:1000:1000:Remote Server Monitoring:/home/istat:

daapd:x:999:100::/home/daapd:/sbin/nologin

Yes the passed file, since sudo is there with the correct permission and the sudoers file was correct, it is something with the configuration settings on the flash drive since that is the only part of unraid that is persistent through a reboot. I was having you check the sudo file to make sure it wasn't some weird corruption that was messing with sudo but it appears correct. My mistake, I should have went with the flash drive first instead of suspecting something in the os itself, should have left that train of thought behind after the reboot didn't change anything.

I was slowing moving over my old plugins from bennie chan to influencers, but the couch potato v2 will not install. Sabnzb worked good, and since the old sickbeard still works I doubt i will change it out until it totally breaks or the features are totally stale. none the less i am looking on figuring out how to get the couchpotato plugin to install.

unraid version:5.0-beta14

plugin: couchpotato_v2_unplugged.plg

install log:

install.txt

I think my problem may not be due directly to influencers plugins because last time i changed a disk i had ti 'fiddle' to get the array back up but this time its got me foxed

@Influencer

First off thanks so much for all your help and attention through this. If you don't see anything obvious I am happy to flatten and rebuild from scratch if necessary. All i really want is a working unRAID box that runs the holy triity and headphones and starts without problems.

iStat server monitoring is a nice to have but by no means necessary.

The main thing I want to keep is the config files for SAB, SB and CP. Should these be compatible from the ones I was running under Benni Cans plugins???

I've tried to backtrack a bit by downgrading from 5.0rc5 back to my original 5.0beta13.

I've also uninstalled the usenet apps and the inadyn dns server ap as well as the iStat server monitor app and gone back to the original Benni Chann plugins in an effort to eliminate the source of the problem and it still isnt working BUT it has recreated the passwd file in /boot/config

i have pasted below for your reference

root:x:0:0:Console and webGui login account:/root:/bin/bash

bin:x:1:1:bin:/bin:/bin/false

daemon:x:2:2:daemon:/sbin:/bin/false

adm:x:3:4:adm:/var/log:/bin/false

lp:x:4:7:lp:/var/spool/lpd:/bin/false

mail:x:8:12:mail:/:/bin/false

news:x:9:13:news:/usr/lib/news:/bin/false

uucp:x:10:14:uucp:/var/spool/uucppublic:/bin/false

ftp:x:14:50::/home/ftp:/bin/false

smmsp:x:25:25:smmsp:/var/spool/clientmqueue:/bin/false

mysql:x:27:27:MySQL:/var/lib/mysql:/bin/false

rpc:x:32:32:RPC portmap user:/:/bin/false

sshd:x:33:33:sshd:/:/bin/false

gdm:x:42:42:GDM:/var/state/gdm:/bin/false

avahi:x:61:214:Avahi Daemon User:/dev/null:/bin/false

avahi-autoipd:x:62:62:Avahi AutoIP Daemon User:/dev/null:/bin/false

messagebus:x:81:81::/dev/null:/bin/false

pop:x:90:90:POP:/:/bin/false

nobody:x:99:100:nobody:/:/bin/false

daapd:x:999:100::/home/daapd:/sbin/nologin

Hope this helps

Redstorm, the original benni-chan plug-ins will simply not work, files that are called from that plug-in are not available for download(his hosting has lapsed) so the plug-in will fail every time.

Rename these files from the config folder so they don't load:

go

shadow

share.cfg

smbpasswd

After you do that, put a stock go file back in, reboot, and lets see what happens. I am fishing here as the normal fix for the sudoers file is to reinstall sudo or put a stock sudoers file in, but that is taken care for us by the reboot, so the problem lies elsewhere.

EDIT: Guess a link to the go file would be nice...

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1574928/go

OK, writing this as I'm doing it

first off, I've renamed benni's plugins and moved them out of the way so they are not loading and yours are now back in play.

(BTW just as an aside the downgrade back to 5.0beta13 seems to have sorted my permissions issue out and i can now access the array from my windoze box)

Back to the problem in hand, now running your plugins with the latest simple features on beta13

boots ok and webgui comes up, so i hit start array and the web gui freezes. doing a quick ps aux gives me (just an extract)

root    11365  0.0  0.0  20344  700 ?        Ssl  16:22  0:00 /usr/local/sbin/shfs /mnt/user -disks 14 -o noatime,big_wr

root    11370  0.0  0.0  2612  1164 ?        S    16:22  0:00 /bin/bash /usr/local/sbin/emhttp_event disks_mounted

root    11372  0.0  0.0  2608  904 ?        S    16:22  0:00 /bin/bash /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/couchpotato_v2/event/d

root    11373  0.0  0.0  2708  1304 ?        S    16:22  0:00 /bin/sh /etc/rc.d/rc.couchpotato_v2 start

so i kill 11373

a quick refresh on the main page and its still hanging so another ps aux gives...

root    17430  0.0  0.0  2608  912 ?        S    16:29  0:00 /bin/bash /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/headphones/event/disks

root    17431  0.0  0.0  2704  1296 ?        S    16:29  0:00 /bin/sh /etc/rc.d/rc.headphones start

ao i kill 17431 and hit refresh on the main page, still hanging so another ps aux and..

root    18743  0.0  0.0  2608  904 ?        S    16:32  0:00 /bin/bash /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/sickbeard/event/disks_

root    18744  0.0  0.0  2708  1312 ?        S    16:32  0:00 /bin/sh /etc/rc.d/rc.sickbeard start

so its time to kill process 18744

back to the main page and a few refreshes later and bingo the main page now reports "STARTED" as opposed to "STARTING" and all the buttons below refresh appear (they werent there before)

a quick check on ports 8081, 8082, 8083 and 8084 reveals...

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

AAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!! damn this unraid.

Right PHASE 2...

Gonna rename those files...

Will report back shortly, st figured the above might help???

OK, quick update

4 files renamed and new go file in /boot/config folder.

Actually forgot to drop the new go file in so booted to find no web gui so telnetted in with PuTTY and created it manually with mcedit then ran it and up comes the web gui  :)

Hit the start button and the terminal starts going crazy while it download CP

see the attached output from PuTTY

cp_dwnld_log_ps_aux_050812.txt

should have mentioned web gui is still hanging so a quick ps aux reveals

root    11602  0.0  0.0  4260  1536 pts/0    S    16:51  0:00 /bin/sh /etc/rc.d/rc.couchpotato_v2 start

i kill it and it starts downloading headphones (the only one i wasnt running before)

headphones comes up on 8084

it starts downloading SAB and has the same problem trying to chown the SAB folder.

Is this because i pointed the install and data dirs to the ones i was using before when i was using benni's plugins?

Is there an easy fix???

UPDATE

SAB has come up on 8081 despite the problems chown'ing the sab folder and files  :)

Sickbeard is also running but it reported the same errors refusing permission to chown its folder  :)

CouchPotato has refused to start however  :(

Any ideas?

Seems like we're so close [he says bowing to Influencers 'linux genius']

What user do you have the plugins set to run as? And what are your install and data dirs? You can manually chown the directories to the runas user and it should fix that issue.

CouchPotato (v2)

install Dir:  /usr/local/couchpotato_v2

data Dir:    /boot/config/couchpotato

SABnzbd

install Dir:  /usr/local/sabnzbd

data Dir:    /boot/config/sabnzbd

Sickbeard

install Dir:  /usr/local/sickbeard

data Dir:    /boot/config/sickbeard

Headphones

install Dir:  /usr/local/headphones

data Dir:    /boot/config/headphones

All configured [in your plugins] to run as NOBODY

So do I need to just do a chown -R nobody:users /usr/local/sabnzbd for example?

Guess what...

root@HPmicro:/boot/config# su

root@HPmicro:/boot/config# sudo chown -R nobody:users /boot/config/headphones

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/headphones/logs/headphones.log': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/headphones/logs': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/headphones/cache': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/headphones/headphones.db': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/headphones': Operation not permitted

root@HPmicro:/boot/config# sudo chown -R nobody:users /boot/config/sabnzbd

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini.bak': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/logs/sabnzbd.error.log': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/logs/sabnzbd.log.1': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/logs/sabnzbd.log.2': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/logs/sabnzbd.log.3': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/logs/sabnzbd.log.4': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/logs/sabnzbd.log.5': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/logs/sabnzbd.log': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/logs': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/autoProcessTV/autoProcessTV.cfg': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/autoProcessTV/autoProcessTV.cfg.sample': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/autoProcessTV/autoProcessTV.py': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/autoProcessTV/autoProcessTV.pyc': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/autoProcessTV/hellaToSickBeard.py': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/autoProcessTV/sabToSickBeard.py': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/autoProcessTV': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/admin/bookmarks.sab': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/admin/history1.db': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/admin/postproc1.sab': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/admin/queue9.sab': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/admin/rss_data.sab': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/admin/totals9.sab': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/admin/watched_data.sab': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/admin/future': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/admin': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/Downloads/incomplete': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/Downloads': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini': Operation not permitted

chown: changing ownership of `/boot/config/sabnzbd': Operation not permitted

Any ideas???

and to add insult to injury...

root@HPmicro:/boot/config# ls -l

total 92

-rwxrwxrwx  1 root root  256 Aug  2 18:07 Plus.key

drwxrwxrwx  5 root root 4096 Aug  5 16:04 couchpotato

-rwxrwxrwx  1 root root  903 Dec 18  2011 disk.cfg

drwxrwxrwx  2 root root 4096 Nov 18  2011 email

-rwxrwxrwx  1 root root  68 Aug  5 16:50 go

-rwxrwxrwx  1 root root  694 Aug  4 16:25 gogo

drwxrwxrwx  4 root root 4096 Aug  5 18:54 headphones

-rwxrwxrwx  1 root root  292 Dec 26  2011 ident.cfg

-rwxrwxrwx  1 root root  191 Nov 16  2011 network.cfg

-rwxrwxrwx  1 root root  890 Aug  5 18:28 passwd

-rwxrwxrwx  1 root root  899 Aug  5 01:12 passwdbackup

drwxrwxrwx 13 root root 4096 Aug  5 18:10 plugins

drwxrwxrwx  6 root root 4096 Aug  5 00:19 sabnzbd

-rwxrwxrwx  1 root root  586 Aug  5 18:28 shadow

-rwxrwxrwx  1 root root  573 Aug  5 15:42 shadowshadow

drwxrwxrwx  2 root root 4096 Dec 18  2011 shares

-rwxrwxrwx  1 root root  355 Mar 10 22:25 shareshare.gfc

drwxrwxrwx  4 root root 4096 Aug  5 19:06 sickbeard

-rwxrwxrwx  1 root root 1235 Aug  4 14:12 simpleFeatures.cfg

-rwxrwxrwx  1 root root  206 Aug  5 18:28 smbpasswd

-rwxrwxrwx  1 root root  101 Aug  5 01:12 smbpasswdsmbpasswd

-rwxrwxrwx  1 root root 4096 Aug  5 16:51 super.dat

-rwxrwxrwx  1 root root 2210 Aug  4 13:00 unraid_notify.cfg

root@HPmicro:/boot/config# sudo chown -R couchpotato

sudo: can't open /etc/sudoers: Permission denied

sudo: no valid sudoers sources found, quitting

Having some issues on my side. A few weeks ago, things were working fine using your current plug-ins, but after a recent power outage, I cannot get Sabnzbd to actually start up. If it is set to run on a reboot, it hangs the server on the start-up and I have to telnet in to manually kill the process. Just tried a manual install via telnet and here is the error I get at the end of the process:

-certificate https://github.com/downloads/Influencer/UNplugged/device_status.png ... wget: unable to resolve host address `github.com'

bad download, deleting

Appears that it could be network related, but not sure why that would be occurring all of the sudden or how to resolve. Any help would be much appreciated.

Archived