Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

Command 1:

root@phatstore:~# PORT=`cat "/mnt/cache/.apps/usenet/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini" | grep '^port' | awk 'NR==1' | cut -d' ' -f3`
root@phatstore:~# echo $PORT

Command 2:

root@phatstore:~# PORT=`cat "/mnt/cache/.apps/usenet/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini" | grep '^port' | awk 'NR==1' | cut -d' ' -f3 | tr -d '\r'`
root@phatstore:~# echo $PORT

Seems to work fine.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'll make the change in the repo. It won't hurt people who don't have the problem, but will help those who do.

Whats happening, and I don't know where down the line, is something accessing the sabnzbd.ini is putting \r line endings on the lines. Most programs can filter these(especially multi-platform programs such as sab), but the plug-in does not since almost everything is a big bash script at its basic. It is expecting \n. We see this problem on the forums when a user makes changes on their windows PC more than anything, as it will use \r\n. Mac OS X uses \n IIRC, but may in some instances use \r, I'm not sure since I don't have a Mac. All flavors of *nix use \n.

That change I had you make tells bash to delete the \r line ending(note, if you manually type \r it will stay in there, not that we'll run into that with the port setting).

I'm glad we got this one squashed!

Hilly, haven't forgot about you!

No problem at all, glad we got it figured out!

Quick note: Thank you to anyone that has donated! It is very much appreciated! I've tried to send a personal reply to each donation, but as I've received some notices while at work, I plan to reply when I get home, and may have lost track of a few. If this is the case, I'm sorry for the slip up and your donation is still very appreciated!

If i go to https://github.com/Influencer/UNplugged and do i right click 'save link as' to save the sickbeard plugin, it is saved as HTML. Doing this with sabnzb saves an actual plg. I had to go into the repository, copy the text from screen, and create the plugin myself.

Try going back to the page and scroll down to the Downloads section.  That's where you get the plugin, rather than HTML.  If you right click and 'save link as' with the list at the top you will always get HTML.

I had a power outage... and no Joy...

SABNzb no longer worked...

I removed the plugin from the config/plugin directory and downloaded your 'unplugged' plugin - and in trying to install it gave me errors and would not install -

Am I doing something wrong?  when I rebooted the unraid server it wouldn't even install that way...

Thank you for your help - I think I'm missing something - and I'll admit I'm not very sharp with Unraid...

Ok, here we go:

Check if this file exists using MC

Type

cd /usr/share/curl
mc

Check if curl-ca-bundle.crt exists

If so:

f10
cp /usr/share/curl/curl-ca-bundle.crt /usr/share/curl/ca-bundle.crt
/etc/rc.d/rc.couchpotato install

Thanks for your reply.  I checked and I have the ca-bundle.crt file there so I just tried to run the install command:

rc.couchpotato_v2 install

Installing latest version of CouchPotato v2...

git: /usr/lib/libz.so.1: no version information available (required by git)

Cloning into CouchPotatoServer...

git-remote-https: /usr/lib/libz.so.1: no version information available (required by git-remote-https)

error: error setting certificate verify locations:

CAfile: /usr/share/curl/curl-ca-bundle.crt

CApath: none

while accessing https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer/info/refs

fatal: HTTP request failed

cp: cannot stat `/tmp/CouchPotatoServer/*': No such file or directory

... OK

Update:

Ok, so I did the reverse...cp ca-bundle.crt curl-ca-bundle.crt.  This worked.  Thanks again!  I continue to be amazed by your willingness to provide support.

Well - I'm almost embarrassed to say that I figured this out:

I had a bad download of the plug - I read through some past posts and found that clicking on the file and then right clicking on the RAW to save the file gave me a good copy....

Installed into the config/plugins directory and now it works!!

I hope my bumbling helps someone else!!

Thanks all

I am having a problem with my Sabnzbd install.  I have it installed and working but it will only work for a few hours then it stops downloading.  When I check status -> connections it shows:

# Connections: Failed to connect: (110, '[Errno 113] No route to host') [email protected]:563

I don't believe it is the host because I have other computers running with that same host and have not had an issue. 

To solve it the only thing I have found that works is to just restart the whole unraid server.  Just restarting the sabnzbd form the settings addon does not work.

Any suggestions?

thanks

When it gives the error, can you telnet in and try to connect to supernews?

telnet news.supernews.com 563

If it connects then its a sab problem, if not, its a problem with either

1. Your network, which since you can connect from other PC's I'd say its not this

2. Your NIC Configuration.

3. IP Tables(not likely)

You can try a traceroute and see where its dropping out, might narrow down the issue. Since unraid doesn't have traceroute installed, you'll have to download the package and install it

wget -q http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-13.1/slackware/n/traceroute-2.0.14-i486-1.txz
installpkg traceroute-2.0.14-i486-1.txz
rm /root/traceroute-2.0.14-i486-1.txz

Once installed

traceroute news.supernews.com

Any chance we could get this mod added?

I use Torrents over UseNet. I'm sure a lot of people would also benefit from having more torrent providers available to us?

http://sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4366

Mod Source:

https://github.com/junalmeida/Sick-Beard/tarball/torrentProviders

Adding that to the plugin would be unnecessary for most users here. You should be able to just put that file in your /boot/extra/ directory so it installs on boot

When it gives the error, can you telnet in and try to connect to supernews?

telnet news.supernews.com 563

If it connects then its a sab problem, if not, its a problem with either

1. Your network, which since you can connect from other PC's I'd say its not this

2. Your NIC Configuration.

3. IP Tables(not likely)

You can try a traceroute and see where its dropping out, might narrow down the issue. Since unraid doesn't have traceroute installed, you'll have to download the package and install it

wget -q http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-13.1/slackware/n/traceroute-2.0.14-i486-1.txz
installpkg traceroute-2.0.14-i486-1.txz
rm /root/traceroute-2.0.14-i486-1.txz

Once installed

Ok, so I did the telnet and:

Trying 216.168.3.30...

^[[28~telnet: connect to address <ip address>: No route to host

so I then installed the trace route and:

traceroute to news.supernews.com (216.168.3.30), 30 hops max, 60 byte packets

1  192.168.1.200 (192.168.1.200)  3000.972 ms !H  3000.970 ms !H  3000.968 ms !H

All this does not mean a thing to me...any suggestions?

Thanks so very much for the help.

BMA

It means either your NIC is dropping out or your router is, since the other PC's can connect fine I'd say its your NIC.

The traceroute says your server cannot connect to the router(the very first "hop") at 192.168.1.200 .

When you are getting the error, try this:

/etc/rc.d/rc.inet1 restart

Then try to traceroute supernews again

It means either your NIC is dropping out or your router is, since the other PC's can connect fine I'd say its your NIC.

The traceroute says your server cannot connect to the router(the very first "hop") at 192.168.1.200 .

When you are getting the error, try this:

/etc/rc.d/rc.inet1 restart

Then try to traceroute supernews again

so I did that, and got the same result.  Are you thinking that it is my NIC than?