Upgraded from v4.7 to v5.0.4 User Share Issue

After upgrading to version 5.0.4 My original User shares (Documents, Music and Movies) are still there, but now I also have listed in My Network Places on all PC's (DISK1, DISK2, DISK3, DISK4 and DISK5)

These are not listed under User shares.

I can click on them and see the user folders. On Disk1 under Movies, there are a few listed there. On Disk2 its the same with different movies. So what happened? When I go to the Documents or Music shares from My Network Places they work fine, but if I click on Movies.. It comes up blank (Empty Folder)

I don't have any users or passwords, all shares are public.

I have UnMenu and SNAP addon's installed.

Other than that it's clean.

Any ideas?

Thanks

syslog-2013-12-30.txt

Create a user.

Starting with 5.0 a change was made to security.

Now, 'root' can do administration (that includes SEE the physical disks and their files)

but root does *not* have access to files at the 'share' level.

Create an unRAID user..in each 'share' add the user to the list of authorized accounts (either READ or READ/WRITE)

Create a user.

Starting with 5.0 a change was made to security.

Now, 'root' can do administration (that includes SEE the physical disks and their files)

but root does *not* have access to files at the 'share' level.

Create an unRAID user..in each 'share' add the user to the list of authorized accounts (either READ or READ/WRITE)

Not sure how a user account will help with one share since all shares are public not private.

But added a user anyway.

I think the problem lies in the file system

Saw this in the syslog, along with many others like it.

Dec 30 15:25:39 NAS kernel: REISERFS warning: reiserfs-5090 is_tree_node: node level 0 does not match to the expected one 1 (Minor Issues)

Dec 30 15:25:39 NAS kernel: REISERFS error (device md3): vs-5150 search_by_key: invalid format found in block 16384002. Fsck? (Errors)

Dec 30 15:25:39 NAS kernel: REISERFS (device md3): Remounting filesystem read-only (Drive related)

Dec 30 15:25:39 NAS kernel: REISERFS error (device md3): vs-13070 reiserfs_read_locked_inode: i/o failure occurred trying to find stat data of [1893 1918 0x0 SD] (Errors)

I ran reiserfsck and it recommended using the --rebuild-tree option on the drive that has most of the files for that share in it.

So in about 4 hours I'll know if that helped.

thanks