Need help after preclear all disks

This is my first setup of unRAID sever and I was able to make one finally.

After I precleared all disks and tried to boot the server. It went o.k. with no problem.

I tried to access the sever from my mac using ip address.

The setup tutorial (http://lime-technology.com/basic-setup-tutorial-for-the-avs-104-mass-storage-server-with-unraid/) says that I would get the following picture (after-preclear-1.jpg).

But actually I get different picture (after-preclear-2.jpg). 

My question is how to get to the system management utility page as shown on after-preclear-1.jpg.

I am somewhat puzzled and any help would be greatly appreciated.

after-preclear-1.jpg.6b52b17c3d5053c726fd4bff8f6c8e42.jpg

after-preclear-2.jpg.3abf6ec67854b409ff0bb784bb817ba2.jpg

I think you have used the wrong IP address?

It looks as if you have accessed the IPMI port on the SuperMicro board.  This is a special port that allows you to get at the BIOS facilities while the board is booting.  There will be a different IP address (using a different physical LAN connection) that is the normal Ethernet connection.

You have your ethernet connected to the direct access SuperMicro port on the mother board and that will not allow you to connect to Unraid

You should have additional ethernet ports ports available on the rear of the server. Move your cable to one of those and then try accessing the server 

use 192.168.0.7 as the ip address

There are two ethernet ports: LAN1 and LAN2.

Initially it was connected to LAN1 and you are suggesting me to connect to LAN2.

After I use LAN2 instead of LAN1, I can no longer access the server through ip.

I can not ping tower.local either.

I am attaching the screen shot for ifconfig of LAN2.

ifconfig_for_LAN2.jpg.026b059697cf2a5a0fafabcfbda3a330.jpg

I don't have a mac so I don't know the idiosyncrasies of getting a host name associated with an ip address in that environment. One thing that works for me with a windows network is to make unRAID the local master under SMB. Don't know if you are using SMB or not.

If you want to try that you can find it under Settings - SMB. You may have to shutdown the other computers on the network so unRAID can take over as the local master.

Another possibility if your router supports it is to reserve an ip address for the unRAID mac address. It might be that if you associate a host name that way it would help.