Sabnzbd PhAze plugin: does not save config

xtrips

Hello,

No matter how I do it and how many times I do it the Sabnzbd config path keeps disappearing and the config checkbox keeps unchecking itself.

When check the checkbox and provide a path for Sabnzbd config in my cache drive and then press apply, it does save the config and all is fine, until the next restart or whatever.

Then Sabnzbd loads up without config, starting with the Welcome page etc...

What should I look for?

Put your flash in your PC and let it checkdisk

You think this might be caused by the fs on the flash?

But it keeps all the other mappings to the cache drive (admin, logs, etc...), same thing for the other plugins installed. The only one that is not persistent is the Sabnzbd config path.

But it keeps all the other mappings to the cache drive (admin, logs, etc...), same thing for the other plugins installed. The only one that is not persistent is the Sabnzbd config path.

You might want to ask in the PhAzE plugin thread then. PhAzE is pretty good about responding to questions and helping people figure out what's wrong / what needs fixed.

Also I still don't think it would hurt to check for fs corruption.

Anything that was saved before would be fine, but if the flash is corrupt it could prevent saving any other changes.

You could also just search your syslog for FAT and see what it says. Or post it.

Archived