[DOCKER] Handbrake GUI + Automation via CLI

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could the logo pack be installed during startup of the container based on an environment setting the user controls? Kind of like how needo has the edge setting in his docker containers for installing latest versions as opposed to stable

Could the logo pack be installed during startup of the container based on an environment setting the user controls? Kind of like how needo has the edge setting in his docker containers for installing latest versions as opposed to stable

i'm not sure there is a logo pack for handbrake, from what i can tell so far it appears to have it's own internal theme geared towards gtk environment.

however there isn't a wide amount of information about it, desktop type stuff is a dark art at the best of times.

i have seen custom icon packs for handbrake but there's no info for what version and no date on the site either to give a clue.

perhaps you can make something out of the info here.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Openbox#ObConf

Thank you !!!

Is is possible to add to handbrake watch folder capability (input and output)?

Maybe there is a way to trigger action with script and cron job?

I added output mapping to the template.

i'm not sure about handbrake watch folder, do you have more info ?

Sorry, I was not clear with my request. Currently converting files requires user interaction. That means you need to select input file, add it to queue and press start. I was hoping that this process could be automated. That means when some file is copied to certain folder, it triggers handbrake action (convert file). Or conversion can be initiated by shell script that is run from cron (scan folder, add to queue and start process).

This would be very helpful when you copying wtv files from HTPC to unRaid for further processing.

Some Windows applications use watchFolders method, it should be possible under Linux. It would be a killer app.