[SOLVED]Initiated a "move" of a LARGE folder from a workstation and all hell br

m4f1050

I have my TV Shows folder I accidentally initiated a move from a workstation, now every time I reboot my unRAID it does a

cp -an /mnt/user0/TV\ Shows /mnt/user0

when I killed this task it started a command

rm -rf /mnt/user0/TV\ Shows

I managed to save like 20 out of over 200 TV Shows I had.  How can I stop this from happening every time I reboot?  I don't want it to move all the folders, TV Shows is only 1 of the folders it's trying to move.

I have my TV Shows folder I accidentally initiated a move from a workstation, now every time I reboot my unRAID it does a

cp -an /mnt/user0/TV\ Shows /mnt/user0

when I killed this task it started a command

rm -rf /mnt/user0/TV\ Shows

I managed to save like 20 out of over 200 TV Shows I had.  How can I stop this from happening every time I reboot?  I don't want it to move all the folders, TV Shows is only 1 of the folders it's trying to move.

Those commands are not something unRAID normally does by itself. Is there a script or something involved?

Boot in SAFE mode.

I rebooted all my workstations then the unRAID server, it sripped, but unfortunately I lost a lot of shows...  :-(

I guess I will upgrade to lightning 300 to get those back in less time.

Not enough information in this thread to hazard a guess what happened or what you are talking about now.

Was the workstation somehow making unRAID execute those commands?

I am guessing that lightning 300 has something to do with your internet speed. Maybe you have your backups on Crashplan or something.

Whatever. Glad you got it sorted. ;D

Archived