Screen askew / hard to see text

opentoe

I can't figure out what's going on the with the colors. If you look at the upper right area of the capture where you have the "feedback", "help" and "info" selections I can barely see the text and the Community Applications functions are right on top of them. I thought this may have been an issue after I installed the Nerd Pack plugin, but if the issue is still happening in the APPS area it must be something with the coding?

unraidbanner.png.48bb929221f0a34dd0f25bf27804cf49.png

Or alternatively turn off the usage bar in display settings.

This is all because of 3 plugins fighting for space (CA, Stats, System Buttons) on the menu (and realistically they all belong there).  CA offers the option to move Users (very rarely used) out of the main tabs to fix this issue.

Ahh yes, I got it. I was looking all over DISPLAY/SETTINGS area and not within the Community Applications settings. I did move the USERS tab.

Thank you.

In retrospect, having CA handle plugins (which necessitated moving it to the main menu) was a support nightmare for this issue where users have everything installed.  I'm really hoping that 6.2 when its released will move the users tab off of it by default.

Archived