[Support] Linuxserver.io - Plex Requests

159 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi - I've suddenly started getting 500 errors when trying to log on.  If I'm logged on already I think all is fine.

This is in the docker's log...

Exception while invoking method 'checkPlexUser' TypeError: Cannot call method 'toLowerCase' of undefined
at [object Object].Meteor.methods.checkPlexUser (server/methods/authentication/plexAuthentication.js:69:1)
at maybeAuditArgumentChecks (livedata_server.js:1698:12)
at livedata_server.js:708:19
at [object Object]._.extend.withValue (packages/meteor/dynamics_nodejs.js:56:1)
at livedata_server.js:706:40
at livedata_server.js:704:46
at tryCallTwo (/app/bundle/programs/server/npm/promise/node_modules/meteor-promise/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:45:5)
at doResolve (/app/bundle/programs/server/npm/promise/node_modules/meteor-promise/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:171:13)
at new Promise (/app/bundle/programs/server/npm/promise/node_modules/meteor-promise/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:65:3)

I'll look a little deeper, since my cache drive filled up the other day and ground the dockers to a halt.  But if the above offers any pointers, I'd be grateful.

EDIT: this is not the admin login page, that's fine.  The user/friend login page is borked.

Cheers

Edited by Cessquill
adding extra info
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like there is something going on with this docker right now and request errors. Here is an open Github issue discussing it:   https://github.com/lokenx/plexrequests-meteor/issues/492

This image has been updated now. A manual update was pushed by @sparklyballs.   Our images are updated every friday at 11pm GMT and the update that fixed this bug was released after that.

Can't say based on that why it's not working, but I thought you were security conscious?  Why are you opening random ports to the WAN when the more secure approach would be to reverse proxy this with

Posted Images

Hm. If you enable user authentication, it just stops working all together. I get a 500 internal server error, and the logs read as follows:

Exception while invoking method 'checkPlexUser' TypeError: Cannot call method 'toLowerCase' of undefined
at [object Object].Meteor.methods.checkPlexUser (server/methods/authentication/plexAuthentication.js:69:1)
at maybeAuditArgumentChecks (livedata_server.js:1698:12)
at livedata_server.js:708:19
at livedata_server.js:706:40
at livedata_server.js:704:46
at tryCallTwo (/app/bundle/programs/server/npm/promise/node_modules/meteor-promise/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:45:5)
at doResolve (/app/bundle/programs/server/npm/promise/node_modules/meteor-promise/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:171:13)
at new Promise (/app/bundle/programs/server/npm/promise/node_modules/meteor-promise/node_modules/promise/lib/core.js:65:3)

• 2 months later...

Someone know why plex request is not saving the profiles i entered?

I select profile for radarr and sonarr and click update, if i go to any other site or reload, its again as "SELECT PROFILE". I cant add aynthing bc of this.

I use linuxserver/plexrequests

Someone know why plex request is not saving the profiles i entered?

I select profile for radarr and sonarr and click update, if i go to any other site or reload, its again as "SELECT PROFILE". I cant add aynthing bc of this.

I use linuxserver/plexrequests
It's no longer being developed, Ombi has replaced it