Hard Drive Issue/Question

I had a drive failing, drive 3 (if its showing missing in the logs). It was since shipped to get replaced. I have a hard drive coming in Friday so of course I made the terrible decision of leaving myself out of parity until my hard drive arrives. Now my disk 6 is freaking out. Could this be a dying drive or could it just be a poor connection? It was a drive I removed and put back in while looking for my drive 3. It is also in my only questionable bay (I had issues long ago with it). So my question is, since I am parity broken at the moment and will need to pre-clear a 4TB drive (2-3 days) to get back up and running is it ok for me to move bays around without causing an issue? aka, can I move my disk 6 into my currently missing disk 3 without it wiping my parity or does unRAID store what ports and whatnot the drives are on?

my log is to big to post (400k)... not sure best way to post it. here it is on google drive:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7baFOqwwO97QVpRbl9XYlNrQVU

EDIT: One other tidbit, my attach usb drives plugin/docker also starts showing it as "mountable" once it starts erroring out (which is leading me to the bad connection).

I don't understand your description. What do you mean by

leaving myself out of parity

Sorry, so right now I have a drive missing (it failed) and as I am waiting for the new drive to arrive (which is today but will still need preclear etc etc) and bring my parity back to a healthy state, so if I lose another drive my parity is broke correct? Under that assumption, I currently have a second drive throwing errors, which I suspect to be a bad seating in my NAS or loose connection. What I was mainly wondering is if I put my drive 6 into my drive 3 bay, will unRAID still see it as drive 6 or will unRAID think its drive 3 and start wigging out?

Parity Drive 1 is fine

Drive 1 of 7 is fine

Drive 2 of 7 is fine

Drive 3 of 7 is dead and has been removed - waiting on replacement to arrive

Drive 4 of 7 is fine

Drive 5 of 7 is fine

Drive 6 of 7 is throwing errors currently, wondering if its a bad connection

Drive 7 of 7 is fine

That make any more sense?