Server offline

clevoir

I woke this morning and found my second server offline, but the monitor display was OK though.

There was no network connectivity despite the NIC LEDS being lit, I have tried unplugging and replugging the network cable and rebooting the network switch too.

I have had to do a hard reboot, the server comes up OK but the hard disks are now not being detected again - see attached diagnostics file

backup-diagnostics-20180117-1103.zip

I tried moving the DELL H200 card back to it's orginal PCIe slot, but it is not being detected by UnRaid and times out

On reaching the GUI, all disks are missing - see attached screenshot

I have now moved the card back to the PCIe slot which it came from today, the server boots up and is doing a parity check due to the unclean shutdown

It have never had a problem with the card or PCIe slots on previous versions of UnRaid?

20180117_111932.jpg

20180117_112054.jpg

20180117_112122.jpg

11 minutes ago, clevoir said:

Just out of interest, please find atatched diagnostics file now that the server is running and carrying out a parity check, I can't see anything out of the ordinary

At the moment I am thinking of reverting back to 6.3.5

backup-syslog-20180117-1140.zip

You need to post your issues in the 6.4 release forum.  This forum is only meant for notes on updating to 6.4.

Archived