6.4 upgrade loses access to servers

BigDaddyMoe

I attached monitor, only thing displayed was a blinking - , so i did a hard stop and restart. Attached is the diagnostics.

FYI. With the reboot I have access to the server via web browser. I have tried to compare the two servers and it seems all information and settings are the same between the two?

I know that this server will disconnect once again if i do a reboot on my windows machine.

Thanks again.

tower9tb-diagnostics-20180119-1013.zip

Before you lose access, check to see that all of your plugins, Dockers and VM's are up to date.  You might also want to read through this post:

https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/66327-unraid-os-version-640-stable-release-update-notes/

This may seem really stupid to ask, but each server does have its own unique IP address and there is no other  device on the network which has the same address?  Should it happen again, install the 'Fix Common Problem' plugin and turn on the 'Troubleshooting mode'.  That will update the syslog periodically (I believe it is about every fifteen minutes) in the logs directory of the flash drive.)

The reason for doing this is that there should have been a lot more on that screen than a blinking cursor...

I did perform the following as was described above and it seems to have helped. (Fingers crossed.) THANKS!

Before you upgrade

• Read the first post in the release notes thread :)
  • Upgrade all your plugins (other than the main unRAID OS plugin)
  • Consider uninstalling the S3 Sleep plugin (see this), the Preclear plugin (see this, this, this, this, this), unmenu (see this), the Pipework docker (see this), and any other plugins you no longer use.
  • Consider installing the Fix Common Problems plugin and resolving any issues it highlights

Archived